How can I fix this habit?

M

monkfruitsweetener

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
1
Whenever I think, I talk to myself in my head. And when I do that, I always breathe in the pattern of what I'm saying in my head. The same thing goes for when I'm thinking of a song in my head. The only problem with this, is that I always breathe through my mouth when I do this. I can't think straight if I try to breathe through my nose, or stop breathing in the pattern of what I'm thinking of. I know mouth breathing is really bad for you and I want to stop.
 
Whenever I think, I talk to myself in my head. And when I do that, I always breathe in the pattern of what I'm saying in my head. The same thing goes for when I'm thinking of a song in my head. The only problem with this, is that I always breathe through my mouth when I do this. I can't think straight if I try to breathe through my nose, or stop breathing in the pattern of what I'm thinking of. I know mouth breathing is really bad for you and I want to stop.
Not always actually, but a lot. Usually when I'm nervous, which is most of the time lol
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
22
Views
108
studson
studson
Seven7Tokyo
Replies
23
Views
138
Seven7Tokyo
Seven7Tokyo
S
Replies
1
Views
71
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
J
Replies
1
Views
46
Heaver
Heaver
uglyduckling123
Replies
5
Views
99
apollos
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top