How can I Focus and Harness my Hatred?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
For the longest time now I've used my values, the things I want or believe in, or even just hope when I was depressed, and of course love [for my Oneitis] as my driving force.

However, these can only last for so long, eventually I found a better source of motivation...

It was then I realized that there are things and people in this world I genuinely hate.

In a similar vein to the Sith philosophy, how can I always remember it and actually use it?

Not in a spergy ER kind of way, but as a constant fuel always keeping the fire for my desires burning.

By using my hatred, I can then find the willpower to overcome anything no matter how difficult it may be.

I want to never forget it so I can use it to achieve my goals, but I'm not always in touch with my emotions.

Even though I'm determined and very dark triad, I still tend to be quite rational in my thinking as I'm an INTJ.

If you think it's bullshit just remember that it's only Guts' hatred for Griffith, Darth Vader hatred of himself, and Batman's hatred for the man who killed his parents that drove all of them into becoming what they are and doing what they do.

Cause after all...

u aint the main character son

No shit, this isn't about egomaxxing it's about how to use rage or hatred as a better motivation than just love or whatever you believe in.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

No shit, this isn't about egomaxxing it's about how to use rage or hatred as a better motivation than just love or whatever you believe in.
As in something a little like this...

cringe thread

Join the sith

Combat sports, gym. You can use rage and adrenaline the most in these. Maybe other sports too

Imagine focusing your rage and hate while painting or learning to play guitar lmao, those are a different things

Combat sports, gym. You can use rage and adrenaline the most in these. Maybe other sports too

Imagine focusing your rage and hate while painting or learning to play guitar lmao, those are a different things
So kind of like this then:

Before you ask...

No, Sith meditation isn't anything weak or cucked like any of that pathetic self-love hippie tree fucker or some weird curry hindu dindu ethnic yoga type shit either.

Because S i t h meditation is the most Perfect Embodiment of the Dark Triad philosophy.

The Sith are the polar opposites of the Jedi. The Jedi believe in peace over everything else, while the Sith believe in passion and power.

The Jedi believe in ridding themselves of any and all emotions so they can be pure vessels for the Force to fill, whereas the Sith believe in holding onto whatever emotion they feel and using that to drive them forward.

With all the differences that these rivals have, it’s quite surprising that they both choose meditation to get close to their respective sides of the Force. Even so, the way they meditate is different.
While the Jedi use meditation to clear their minds, the Sith use it to focus on the rage, hatred, and other negativity that they use to become dark-side warriors.

If you think about it, the corruption of something as inherently pure as meditation is a Sith thing to do. Still, it works well in their favor, as meditating on a particular thing heightens their connection to it.

For instance, if they choose to meditate on their rage, then that allows them to grow more passionate in that regard, hence adhering to the rules of the Sith Code.

As mentioned above, a major part of Sith meditation is its focus on emotions. In contrast to Jedi meditation, where the entire goal is to essentially run from emotions, Sith meditation uses those emotions to fulfill their agenda.
When a Sith meditates, they start off similar to the Jedi, in that they acknowledge the emotions they are currently feeling. Where it takes a turn is at the next step. Instead of doing what they can to free themselves from that feeling, the Sith focus on that emotion.

This intense focus on nothing else but that usually negative emotion allows the Sith to fully feel the effect of it. Then they are able to harness that concentrated negative energy to either propel themselves forward or use it in an attack.

This method of meditation allows the Sith to harness the energy of the Force, albeit the dark side of the Force, similar to how the Jedi use their meditation to channel the purer, light-side Force energy.

This is from their official lore too.
On the other hand, whereas the Jedi meditated to quiet their minds and connect with the Force, Sith Lords meditated to concentrate their anger, their fear, and their hatred into a pure point of ruthless power within them.[4] ***[[ISPOILER]As meditation was to have a stronger and more direct connection with the Force, it could sometimes affect one's surroundings without the practitioner's conscious control, usually causing surrounding objects, or even the practitioner themselves to levitate.[5][6][/ISPOILER]]***
ignore this ***last part***^ it's irrelevant but sounds like either some indigo or brown pill type shit tbh ngl

Jfl even cucked normie type meditation agrees it moggs hard tbh tbh

So kind of like this then:

Before you ask...

No, Sith meditation isn't anything weak or cucked like any of that pathetic self-love hippie tree fucker or some weird curry hindu dindu ethnic yoga type shit either.

Because S i t h meditation is the most Perfect Embodiment of the Dark Triad philosophy.

This is from their official lore too.

ignore this ***last part***^ it's irrelevant but sounds like either some indigo or brown pill type shit tbh ngl

Jfl even cucked normie type meditation agrees it moggs hard tbh tbh

219554D7 97C3 4A49 B5BB 16955B66D746

I know you've had your own personal grievances with the whole dark triad idea before...

But you still don't seem to be completely opposed to the idea itself, as you've also even acknowledged its potential appeal to some extent.

Regardless, the whole idea I'm trying to present here is a mentalmaxx of sorts that relies on the dark triad concept as a whole, in order to weaponize darker and more negative emotions as a potential fuel source for unlimited motivation.

The "Sith meditation" encapsulates this idea perfectly as that's the ultimate purpose for it and what they believe gives them their power.

So they dedicate most of their off time solely just to meditating on their emotions of hatred, rage, etc.

Now yes, while they are fictional this same idea for "meditation" can still still be applied to your life.

Yes I know what you mean and even though it wouldn't make sense to apply something like this for painting or playing guitar or some shit, it does have potential when trying to use it from a broader perspective to accomplish your goals in life as it's the ultimate form of motivation.

Whatever you choose to use that motivation for is up to you.

But even then, using "negative" motivation such as this in order to motivate yourself to gain money and power for example would make still sense tbh, even though it's not a sport or necessarily even something as physically exhausting.