How can i get flared gonions at 13

MrVolcanian

MrVolcanian

Iron
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
87
Reputation
29
Im 13 yrs old (give actually advices instead of saying oh you're too young go outside)
And I wanna know if I can get flared gonions? My mom is Turkish so I have a ton of falim gum in my fridge should I chew them or is there any other alternatives


2325
 

Attachments

  • 2324.jpg
    2324.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 0
Im 13 yrs old (give actually advices instead of saying oh you're too young go outside)
And I wanna know if I can get flared gonions? My mom is Turkish so I have a ton of falim gum in my fridge should I chew them or is there any other alternatives


View attachment 5699314
by bonesmashing, but you look too high bf to even be able to tell if they’re inwards or not
 

Similar threads

mtn_manlet67
Replies
3
Views
26
Heaver
Heaver
watchmysodium
Replies
31
Views
141
True_ltn17
True_ltn17
C
Replies
2
Views
17
brojackson
brojackson
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
33
senron
senron
masonerrr
Replies
4
Views
48
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top