MrVolcanian
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2026
- Posts
- 87
- Reputation
- 29
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
lose bodyfat %Im 13 yrs old (give actually advices instead of saying oh you're too young go outside)
And I wanna know if I can get flared gonions? My mom is Turkish so I have a ton of falim gum in my fridge should I chew them or is there any other alternatives
View attachment 5699314
by bonesmashing, but you look too high bf to even be able to tell if they’re inwards or notIm 13 yrs old (give actually advices instead of saying oh you're too young go outside)
And I wanna know if I can get flared gonions? My mom is Turkish so I have a ton of falim gum in my fridge should I chew them or is there any other alternatives
View attachment 5699314