How can I get hollow cheeks?

D

diego99

Iron
I’m currently 145lbs and have had a chubby and fat face my entire life. I’ve noticed recently that I’ve begun to lose face fat, but nothing that makes a real difference. I’m not sure if it would be the right decision to leanmaxx as I am already pretty low body fat, but I want to get these hallow cheeks fast. Please help.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I’m currently 145lbs and have had a chubby and fat face my entire life. I’ve noticed recently that I’ve begun to lose face fat, but nothing that makes a real difference. I’m not sure if it would be the right decision to leanmaxx as I am already pretty low body fat, but I want to get these hallow cheeks fast. Please help.

post face

post face
IMG 2725

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: D3v, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 55252
Fat distribution is partially genetic, some guys can get to sub-10% and still not get them without buccal fat removal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Not trying to act like I’m the shit just I don’t believe my body fat percentage is a factor.
yeah I know. I'm surprised by that pic cause you're indeed at decent levels, visible abs and everything. Do you know your percentage?

Last edited:
yeah I know. I'm surprised by that pic cause you're indeed at decent levels, visible abs and everything. Do you know your percentage?
Not totally sure. I used the tenita scale which can be very inaccurate but I came up at 11%. I wouldnt completely trust it, but I can say without a doubt I’m sub 14%. I will say I don’t drink a lot of water and do have a glass of soda at least once a day.

Not totally sure. I used the tenita scale which can be very inaccurate but I came up at 11%. I wouldnt completely trust it, but I can say without a doubt I’m sub 14%. I will say I don’t drink a lot of water and do have a glass of soda at least once a day.
I feel like my face just doesn’t match my physique.

Genetics, no matter how lean I get my face is still fat

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Hm yeah like I said, a lot of it is genetics so you might need to go even lower (which judging from how low you appear to be already I don't think is possible natty or without being unhealthy) or need buccal fat removal, which again I urge caution and extensive research with.

zygos are probably recessed if your sub 10% and still dont have hollow cheeks.

Hm yeah like I said, a lot of it is genetics so you might need to go even lower (which judging from how low you appear to be already I don't think is possible natty or without being unhealthy) or need buccal fat removal, which again I urge caution and extensive research with.
Yeah I understand that. I’m going to continue to try and cope and try out new things like watermaxxing. I would possibly go lower body fat in the future, but I care more about my physique than hallow cheeks.

Im not sure my exact body fat percentage but I have a good amount of muscle mass.
you look just like a regular somewhat lean guy who doesn't work out and maybe plays a sport, def not a good amount of muscle mass lol

ur fine bro ur like mtn lol stop listening to copers here youre not ugly no one measures your midface relative to ipd with a caliper irl. id ur 6"0+ just continuing gymming and try to get women.

you're no chad but ur not rope tier dont fall for the curry subhumans' copes here

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen
you look just like a regular somewhat lean guy who doesn't work out and maybe plays a sport, def not a good amount of muscle mass lol
Im being honest on this thread because I want real tips. I get regular compliments on my vascularity and leanness.

ur fine bro ur like mtn lol stop listening to copers here youre not ugly no one measures your midface relative to ipd with a caliper irl. id ur 6"0+ just continuing gymming and try to get women.

you're no chad but ur not rope tier dont fall for the curry subhumans' copes here

Thank you man! I wouldn’t say I have trouble getting women or even am insecure. I just want to truly ascend and be the best possible me.

Im being honest on this thread because I want real tips. I get regular compliments on my vascularity and leanness.
bro you have a barely visibile fourpack just focus on getting better in the gym and debloating thats about it

bro you have a barely visibile fourpack just focus on getting better in the gym and debloating thats about it
i understand what you’re saying.

Idk man ur kinda
Idk man ur kinda fucked
i
Idk man ur kinda fucked
I don’t think I’m fucked man. I still get women and have improved so much from where I was.

How can I fix that?
for forward projection, its either Implants or Lefort lll everything else is cope:lul:

that being said you probably do have hollow cheeks in good lighting because your zygos have good lateral projection, just shit forward projection. if they had good projection both ways you'd truly have hollow cheeks even in the shitiest of lighting.

To see if you have potential to have hollow cheeks
Go suck you cheeks -> do you see hollowcheeks?

No? = pray to gandy you zygo"s (cheekbones) size increase
Yes? = reduce bodyfat and bloating