Kebaben2317
Iron
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2026
- Posts
- 31
- Reputation
- 14
How can I improve coloring naturally? Winter is pretty soon so you cant really get a tan from the sun anymore, i would prefer methods that dont include injecting!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You can still get tans normallyHow can I improve coloring naturally? Winter is pretty soon so you cant really get a tan from the sun anymore, i would prefer methods that dont include injecting!
i couldnt really find any photos regarding this question since majority of photos are all in bad lightning, this is probably the photo in best lightning inside, windows closed only lightning from the lampwould be great if you shared a photo
How? I live in sweden its gonna be really hard / impossible during winter manYou can still get tans normally
You can still tan artificiallyHow? I live in sweden its gonna be really hard / impossible during winter man
How? I live in sweden its gonna be really hard / impossible during winter mam
Sounds fire bro, imma do some research tomorrowTanning drops are your best bet, you can mix them into your moisturiser to apply evenly,
Undertones make a huge difference, it sounds like cope but there are some supplements like beta carotene that can help too.
FairsYou can still tan artificially