How can i improve coloring at 15?

Kebaben2317

Kebaben2317

Iron
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
14
How can I improve coloring naturally? Winter is pretty soon so you cant really get a tan from the sun anymore, i would prefer methods that dont include injecting!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
would be great if you shared a photo
i couldnt really find any photos regarding this question since majority of photos are all in bad lightning, this is probably the photo in best lightning inside, windows closed only lightning from the lamp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3882.jpeg
    IMG_3882.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Tanning drops are your best bet, you can mix them into your moisturiser to apply evenly,
Undertones make a huge difference, it sounds like cope but there are some supplements like beta carotene that can help too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and Kebaben2317
How? I live in sweden its gonna be really hard / impossible during winter mam

Tanning drops are your best bet, you can mix them into your moisturiser to apply evenly,
Undertones make a huge difference, it sounds like cope but there are some supplements like beta carotene that can help too.
Sounds fire bro, imma do some research tomorrow
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface and Mooks Laxx

Similar threads

M
Replies
3
Views
43
shortface
shortface
sickofitall
Replies
14
Views
110
hitdog223
hitdog223
Mike Mike steakhous
Replies
10
Views
99
NeurotypicalChad.
N
I
Replies
4
Views
47
Imerex11
I
uskrfmlv
Replies
8
Views
91
shortface
shortface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top