How can I use steroids to get muscular while minimizing side effects as much as possible?

You should keep in mind OP , roids also show results varying with genetic potential
That clown can put on 15-30 pounds of muscle naturally, he just refuses to do what it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10536
Continue to ignore reality. Good job!

This website is about looksmaxxing but it seems that it’s the last thing you’re trying to do.

You’re just jealous of Vitruvian.
I'm not jealous of him, I just don't like his content, his physique is decent but he is a natural lifter. My goals are different.

I don't justr want to be decent, I want to be amazing, for many years I've always dreamed of building a body like Superman or Batman in the comics (not the actors who play them), they are huge and they are badass, I can't get that look naturally, but with steroids I can, with a couple of cycles in a few years I can get the look of my dreams and mog most men. That is my goal. I probably won't even need to fix my face at all. And the steroids will allow me to maintain 8% body fat year round which will give me a very lean face. I'll look amazing.

Staying natural is for suckers when you're black pilled and tall.

I'm not jealous of him, I just don't like his content, his physique is decent but he is a natural lifter. My goals are different.

I don't justr want to be decent, I want to be amazing, for many years I've always dreamed of building a body like Superman or Batman in the comics (not the actors who play them), they are huge and they are badass, I can't get that look naturally, but with steroids I can, with a couple of cycles in a few years I can get the look of my dreams and mog most men. That is my goal. I probably won't even need to fix my face at all. And the steroids will allow me to maintain 8% body fat year round which will give me a very lean face. I'll look amazing.

Staying natural is for suckers when you're black pilled and tall.
First get a physique like vitruvian. I guarantee you that if you can’t get close to his results naturally then you can’t even dream about “superman” physique, even on steroids. Because you’re too much of a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Deleted member 10536
You should keep in mind OP , roids also show results varying with genetic potential
No. Steroids push you past your genetic potential, that is the truth, and genetic potential is not testosterone levels, it is muscle insertions, you don't know what you're talking about. If I had more testosterone, I'd look and feel amazing, if I can afford it then I'd be an idiot not to do it. Especially since I am very tall so my potential is huge, I could be 220 lbs at 10% body fat with steroids in a few years. Think Batman's physique in the comics.

First get a physique like vitruvian. I guarantee you that if you can’t get close to his results naturally then you can’t even dream about “superman” physique, even on steroids. Because you’re too much of a pussy.
Giphy
I'm not going to repeat myself again you can forget it. LEAVE

You’re the worst member on this website that I’ve talked to. Congratulations. One more person today thinks that you’re an idiot.
I'm done listening to people tell me the same blue pilled shit all over again year after year, I am done.

Last edited:
You’re the worst member on this website that I’ve talked to. Congratulations. One more person today thinks that you’re an idiot.
Ignore him. He is totally deluded and isn't a volcel but a truecel

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Ignore him. He is totally deluded and isn't a volcel but a truecel
Says the guy with 18 000 posts. @Ritalincel watch out, the fat guy here is about to take your first spot in a couple of years.

Says the guy with 18 000 posts. @Ritalincel watch out, the fat guy here is about to take your first spot.
Yet but I get laid and way more matches than you on tinder, nor am I autistic... brutal
You are a kissless virgin at 22, I am so sorry

on steroids anyone can achieve atleast 25lbs of muscle gain
you are literally getting the hormones of genetic freaks x10

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and randomuser2407
Yet but I get laid and way more matches than you on tinder, nor am I autistic... brutal
Yes, you get laid with subhuman women congrats. Do you want a golden medal for that huge achievement?

Yes, you get laid with subhuman women congrats. Do you want a golden medal for that huge achievement?
and you don't even get likes from subhuman women so brutal

Dude, I've been lifting for years. I know how to get bigger, I need to get stronger however, I keep getting plateaus, my hormones are so fucked up that my body can't build muscle and when I train harder, I can't recover, no matter what I do, no matter how I change each variable or what program I use or how consistent I am or how much I eat, things stay the same.

I've been gymcelling for years with nothing to show for, my friends and family think I am a joke tbh, they see me all the time talking about how I lift and everything but they keep seeing me making no progress, it's pathetic.

And I'm not getting any younger, if I don't act fast, I'll be 40 one day and still skinny. I don't want that, with my current face, with the right physique I could slay, both IRL and on Tinder.
If you are tall, gym is mandatory. I'm close to 6'3 (190cm) and was a JOKE my whole life until i started lifting.
For people who think it's cope. Who do you think women prefer. Me in photo 1 or me in photo 2 and 3? Like 3 years between those.

I'm going to lean out more but that hasn't been a priority for me thus far.
Comp2

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
and you don't even get likes from subhuman women so brutal
No I do, but I don't count them, I swipe left on all of them and if I ever make a mistake and end up matched with them, I immediately delete them. I'd much rather have sex with a prostitute or hot girls in poor countries than to ever have sex with fat subhuman women. I have set my standards low though, on Tinder I get a few beckies, and they reply but I'm not satisfied with the amount of matches that I get with beckies. I want to be able to get hundreds of beckies easily, and I want a few stacies. I don't want to be limited anymore.

No I do, but I don't count them, I swipe left on all of them and if I ever make a mistake and end up matched with them, I immediately delete them. I'd much rather have sex with a prostitute or hot girls in poor countries than to ever have sex with fat subhuman women. I have set my standards low though, on Tinder I get a few beckies, and they reply but I'm not satisfied with the amount of matches that I get with beckies. I want to be able to get hundreds of beckies easily, and I want a few stacies. I don't want to be limited anymore.
If it means anything they swiped left on you too

no roids for your shit genetics and poor knowledge

• JFL
If you are tall, gym is mandatory. I'm close to 6'3 (190cm) and was a JOKE my whole life until i started lifting.
For people who think it's cope. Who do you think women prefer. Me in photo 1 or me in photo 2 and 3? Like 3 years between those.

I'm going to lean out more but that hasn't been a priority for me thus far.
View attachment 854883
You're 100% right, women care a lot about muscles, I have seen it myself, those who say they don't are just lying to avoid hurting the feelings of men who aren't muscular. You look amazing in that last picture. In that first picture, you looked a lot like I do now. What you just said, this is exactly why I want to gymmax. It is the most important looksmax especially for us tall guys.

• Love it
Reactions: Loud_Jock

anyway don't evem think of roids unless you read every single fucking letter in his wiki.

• JFL
No because almost every time I swiped right on them by accident, I got a match.
Hmm you have been claiming your tinder "doesn't work".. keep up with your lies

on steroids anyone can achieve atleast 25lbs of muscle gain
you are literally getting the hormones of genetic freaks x10
Yes that’s true, but you still must eat enough calories and protein for that to happen, which mister clown can’t seem to be able to do.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Hmm you have been claiming your tinder "doesn't work".. keep up with your lies
It doesn't work for men who have standards, for someone like you who will fuck even the ugliest women alive, it does work. Maybe I should have said that earlier, but I don't even consider them as a success because I'm not attracted to them. I'm not going to have sex with women that I don't like.

It doesn't work for men who have standards, for someone like you who will fuck even the ugliest women alive, it does work. Maybe I should have said that earlier, but I don't even consider them as a success because I'm not attracted to them. I'm not going to have sex with women that I don't like.
Nope you said you were having technical issues and that you get no likes because you've been banned

Yes that’s true, but you still must eat enough calories and protein for that to happen, which mister clown can’t seem to be able to do.
No, I am able to do it, I wasn't able to do it in my early years of training though but now I can easily eat 1500 calories in one sitting, I can digest more food faster after force feeding myself for years. This will help me a lot.

You're 100% right, women care a lot about muscles, I have seen it myself, those who say they don't are just lying to avoid hurting the feelings of men who aren't muscular. You look amazing in that last picture. In that first picture, you looked a lot like I do now. What you just said, this is exactly why I want to gymmax. It is the most important looksmax especially for us tall guys.
Men will respect you A LOT MORE which is very underrated since it affect many parts of your life/work and women LOVE muscles. Idc what people say for me it has been a very blackpilling experience gaining muscles. My tinder blew up after i started showing off muscles. JFL I don't even have any text in my profile anymore, it's not needed.

Sometimes I get snarky comments from women on my photos yet they STILL KEEP TALKING and wanting to meet up JFL at women.

I'm not even that muscular and fit. I can just imagine if i had started at 15 what my life might have looked like.

• Love it
Nope you said you were having technical issues and that you get no likes because you've been banned
Yes, there is also that problem, I get only likes when I swipe for a very long time (1 hour) and they only happen to be superlikes but when I go on Badoo I get 10 matches in 1 day with the exact same pictures.

If you're not interested in slaying or bettering your life in any way, then you don't belong here, read the name of the site again, then re-evaluate your life choices. If you'd rather be blue pilled, fine I don't care, just get out of here, you don't belong here. You come here just to shame people who are black pilled because you don't have the guts to do what you want.

My stats are right here:

Chin Ups: 4 reps
Barbell Curls: 60 lb for 7 reps (biceps still as small as when I could only do 10 lbs)
Tricep Extensions: 20 lbs for 10 reps (did this one only a few times)
Overhead Press 1RM: 92.5 lb (shoulders same size as when I could only do a third of that)
Bench Press 1RM: 122.5 lb (chest same size as when I could only do a fourth of that)
Pendlay Row 1RM: 135 lb (back has never gotten bigger)
Squat 1RM: 165 lb (legs are the same size as when I couldn't do the bar)
Deadlift 1RM: 225 lb (legs are the same size as when I could only do 100 lbs.

Conclusion: Poverty genetics (thank you mom and dad)
I wonder why people aren't talking about this...
There is literally no point in even taking roids, this is girl tier level of strength. You haven't lifted a single shit in your entire life, 100% guaranteed. These aren't "weights" this is just coping with "lifting". Keep on living in your fantasy and hop on that cycle. Just do it. Btw I know you won't.
I'm the most frailest weak ass bitch and these numbers are a JOKE even to me.
This has nothing to do with genetics whatsoever, unless you've actual disease that is related to bones/muscles like marfan syndrome or such(you don't btw).
Like you're talking about 10lb for bicep curls... You could barely lift a gallon of milk...? Like wtf.
Did tricep extensions only once in "4years of lifting". Tbh all that you might have lifted for is 4 minutes, maybe.
Go ahead and take it personally. You don't care for no advice. People have said plenty already.
You're not even beginner level of strength and want to hop on cycle. Just do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, SadnessWYJ and EverythingMattersCel

He thinks he'll turn into Chris Hemsworth if he does roids. The YouTuber he referred to in the OP (Greg Doucette) admitted that roids won't do much if you have shitty muscle-building genetics in the first place. Let's say OP is a 0/10 for natty potential...he can do every drug under the sun and it will barely take him to a 4...which is still skinnyfat. Someone with a 8/10 potential can half-ass it with nutrition, sleep, be natural and train less... and still end up looking better.

OP is tall and has that going for him. He should "train harder than last time" as Doucette would say... and reach his natty potential. Not worth the side effects of juice long term... it's a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, .*my*. and SadnessWYJ
Chin Ups: 4 reps
Barbell Curls: 60 lb for 7 reps (biceps still as small as when I could only do 10 lbs)
Tricep Extensions: 20 lbs for 10 reps (did this one only a few times)
Overhead Press 1RM: 92.5 lb (shoulders same size as when I could only do a third of that)
Bench Press 1RM: 122.5 lb (chest same size as when I could only do a fourth of that)
Pendlay Row 1RM: 135 lb (back has never gotten bigger)
Squat 1RM: 165 lb (legs are the same size as when I couldn't do the bar)
Deadlift 1RM: 225 lb (legs are the same size as when I could only do 100 lbs.

Conclusion: Poverty genetics (thank you mom and dad)

post your pic there with your stats.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Kmscurry and Deleted member 10536
Men will respect you A LOT MORE which is very underrated since it affect many parts of your life/work and women LOVE muscles. Idc what people say for me it has been a very blackpilling experience gaining muscles. My tinder blew up after i started showing off muscles. JFL I don't even have any text in my profile anymore, it's not needed.

Sometimes I get snarky comments from women on my photos yet they STILL KEEP TALKING and wanting to meet up JFL at women.

I'm not even that muscular and fit. I can just imagine if i had started at 15 what my life might have looked like.
I've always known about the benefits, that's why I started lifting at the age of 18, but I was never able to get good results, at least now with steroids, I'll be able to get amazing results and keep making gains every year. Natty gains are much slower than most people realize even for people who don't have my problem.

However, I didn't know the importance of muscles completely for attracting women until now.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
@copingvolcel
you should take mk677 it will increase you appetide if you have trouble eating much

• Woah
your height is so good.
I think it's for tall people less easy to put on muscle mass.
but withc your height, muscle mass would increase your appearance alot.

A tall man with muscle mass, is a physical mogger by default.
But a skinny/lanky tall man is not.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Loud_Jock
You're a troll. Go away.
says the guy who write essays about how he have standards and larps about 4 years training while knowing how to get big

He thinks he'll turn into Chris Hemsworth if he does roids. The YouTuber he referred to in the OP (Greg Doucette) admitted that roids won't do much if you have shitty muscle-building genetics in the first place. Let's say OP is a 0/10 for natty potential...he can do every drug under the sun and it will barely take him to a 4...which is still skinnyfat. Someone with a 8/10 potential can half-ass it with nutrition, sleep, be natural and train less... and still end up looking better.

OP is tall and has that going for him. He should "train harder than last time" as Doucette would say... and reach his natty potential. Not worth the side effects of juice long term... it's a looksmin.
I do train harder than last time, but like Greg said, in a 3 month cycle you can gain as much muscle as you would gain in 5 years of natty training. So fuck my natty potential, I'll break through it with anabolic steroids, I'll look far better than my genetics ever could have allowed me to. You don't even know anything about the topic so shut up.

says the guy who write essays about how he have standards and larps about 4 years training while knowing how to get big
ignore him
he is a coping truecel who overates himself hard

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
your height is so good.
I think it's for tall people less easy to put on muscle mass.
but withc your height, muscle mass would increase your appearance alot.

A tall man with muscle mass, is a physical mogger by default.
But a skinny/lanky tall man is not.
Exactly, it took me a long time to realize this but it is so true.

I do train harder than last time, but like Greg said, in a 3 month cycle you can gain as much muscle as you would gain in 5 years of natty training. So fuck my natty potential, I'll break through it with anabolic steroids, I'll look far better than my genetics ever could have allowed me to. You don't even know anything about the topic so shut up.
if only you know how to train, sadly, it will take you 20 year at your current state

if only you know how to train, sadly, it will take you 20 year at your current state
I do know how to train, I did lack consistency for a long time though, that was my problem. Since I have my home gym, I fixed that though.

just sunbathe and watch jojo,in no time you become a freak

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
Lol you will kill yourself once you inject and look in the mirror to see no results.

all the example people u want to be like look good natty before going on roids

It’s over if you don’t look like this naturally:
7E896B7D FB74 4290 8A45 8DEB561B978A

And I’m 6’3 similar to you and I never counteD a calorie or rep in my life (over if u need to calculate what food u eat LOL)

just pack it up, kid... over for you inject and ruin your health whilst healthy natty chads sunbathe and watch Baki the grappler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, randomuser2407, pizza and 2 others
What are your max lifts for bench, dead, squat and ohp?

Edit - ignore this question, missed while skimming thru

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol you will kill yourself once you inject and look in the mirror to see no results.

all the example people u want to be like look good natty before going on roids

It’s over if you don’t look like this naturally:
View attachment 854936
And I’m 6’3 similar to you and I never counteD a calorie or rep in my life (over if u need to calculate what food u eat LOL)

just pack it up, kid... over for you inject and ruin your health whilst healthy natty chads sunbathe and watch Baki the grappler
You are not natty. You are a clown.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Michael, randomuser2407 and 2 others
Do you really think you will look like hemsworth in thor or bale in batman?

They have pretty good genetics even before taking any steroids you could tell

Like i dont know if you got barrel tier muscle insertions because your test levels are rather low but not to the point where you would train for 4 years and still look like this.

• +1
Reactions: pizza, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 10536
If you wanna use steroids, dont take crazy high amounts. Monitor your E with bloodwork and lower accordingly if needed. Also do you have some genetic sensitivity to acne or hairloss? If you wanna be hair save then T with finesteride is the most save. If you are not hairloss prone or acne prone you can take other compounds for leaner mass.

• +1
Do you really think you will look like hemsworth in thor or bale in batman?

They have pretty good genetics even before taking any steroids you could tell

Like i dont know if you got barrel tier muscle insertions because your test levels are rather low but not to the point where you would train for 4 years and still look like this.
something wrong is not right