How can you see this and think that we don’t have an intelligent creator?

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️

How? How can this all be by happenstance? How can this come about after 6 gorillion years of evolution from a watery rock with no life?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Klasik616, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Not a second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Heinrich Schmidt, Lynxress and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 51576

How? How can this all be by happenstance? How can this come about after 6 gorillion years of evolution from a watery rock with no life?

Because there is not a 300lb shaniqua sucking my dick rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 51576
Actually we live in a multiverse and since that makes every single possibility occur that is why we're here bro!

• Woah
Reactions: Lynxress
6 billion divided by 10,000 is 600,000.

Lets say it takes 10,000 years for a feature from evolution (edit: random mutations) to happen.. thats 600,000 different features that can be added to bacteria to turn it into a human. (+ Natural selection which gets rid of the bad mutations every like 100 years)

how can u think god is real when black people exist? Their behavior is clearly caused by genetics that cause them to be low iq and violent like pitbulls, if genetics cause behavior then free will isnt real, how could god send blacks to hell for something out of their control?

Or if u think blacks have free will.. explain autistic behaviors..? Why is it if someone is autistic they have behaviors of other autistic people..? Are their autistic genes not causing their behavior..? If their genes r causing their behavior then once again free will isnt real.

Youre a retarded religious NPC

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf, lemonnz, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and NoReedemingFeature
gaytheists will cope with 'muh evolution'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
gaytheists will cope with 'muh evolution'
Such an intelligent creator will stick around like a cloud man, and give us houses and meet with our families in la la land

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 51576
Easily? Why does a dice roll a 3 and not an 8?

This doesn’t prove anything.

This doesn’t prove anything.
Of course not. The only way you retards would believe in God is it He came from the clouds with a megaphone announcing Himself

Retard mentality

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Of course not. The only way you retards would believe in God is it He came from the clouds with a megaphone announcing Himself

Retard mentality
You acknowledge that your thread doesn’t prove shit yet I’m a retard for not believing you? Stop projecting moron.

You acknowledge that your thread doesn’t prove shit yet I’m a retard for not believing you? Stop projecting moron.
You are absolutely a retard of the highest caliber

• Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz

Of course this will be complex through the human viewpoint. if there isnt a creator then the label of creation isnt there. it just exists. maybe that is the case, but humans have evolved to seek patterns and find things beautiful as it will signal a good enviroment

Of course this will be complex through the human viewpoint. if there isnt a creator then the label of creation isnt there. it just exists. maybe that is the case, but humans have evolved to seek patterns and find things beautiful as it will signal a good enviroment
Yep it just…exists. We just randomly exist. Big spinning watery rock made bacteria that made fish that walked out of water to ultimately become monkeys and here we are—just existing

You're more retarded than a pair of pebbles if god wouldve even given a single shit about humans
God walked with us we killed him the only retard here is the one who doesn't acknowledge God

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 51576
God walked with us we killed him the only retard here is the one who doesn't acknowledge God
Religion is inherently good, (human greed isnt) but maybe i shouldnt be so mean to your faith (were on looksmax) i jist dont think if god existed he'd be anything familiar. Just like the biblically accurate angels, god is more like a clock, than something thats able to be a moon man, right? I dont think what we do on earth is measured in materialism like muslims think.

Religion is inherently good, (human greed isnt) but maybe i shouldnt be so mean to your faith (were on looksmax) i jist dont think if god existed he'd be anything familiar. Just like the biblically accurate angels, god is more like a clock, than something thats able to be a moon man, right? I dont think what we do on earth is measured in materialism like muslims think.
“I shouldn’t be so mean to your faith”

Patronizing little cuck

“I shouldn’t be so mean to your faith”

Patronizing little cuck
I like you brother, this is looksmax, its so fun to be mean to indians, also im betting half my life on a bet tommorow, if i lose i turn to jesus, if i win i dont

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Yep it just…exists. We just randomly exist. Big spinning watery rock made bacteria that made fish that walked out of water to ultimately become monkeys and here we are—just existing
You cant accept that we are just not advanced enough yet to know how it came to existence? god is just humans way of coping and filling our thirst for constant knowledge