How can you widen jaw (Bimax/Implants)?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
I know you cant really widen the jaw with a bimax, only if bone grafts are used, but those are unsafe and complicated (source: @RealSurgerymax post and surgeon)

What type of bimax, genio or implants can widen jaw and chin? please give a niqqa some knowledge. (meaning what cut)

Btw what are the risks/side-effects of implants and is there anything you cannot do anymore after getting those?

Important to know: slight long (mid)face, narrow, medium tall chin, shifted right side has less bonemass than left creating asymmetry

help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and lasnt
just mew u fucking nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Interested, LowTrust and 2 others
but ye just wraparound implants n chin wing i think, maybe bsso idk much bout that tho

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Mewing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Interested and depressionmaxxing
@Ekil73_YT @Oxygen @St.TikTokcel @Hoso @ItsNotOverYet @VenatorLuparius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
@Acromegaly_Chad

I know you cant really widen the jaw with a bimax, only if bone grafts are used, but those are unsafe and complicated (source: @RealSurgerymax post and surgeon)

What type of bimax, genio or implants can widen jaw and chin? please give a niqqa some knowledge. (meaning what cut)

Btw what are the risks/side-effects of implants and is there anything you cannot do anymore after getting those?

Important to know: slight long (mid)face, narrow, medium tall chin, shifted right side has less bonemass than left creating asymmetry

help
Yes it can be widened in bimax a little, here’s some info:

The specifics would have to be answered upon seeing you and talking to you about your aesthetic goals in detail

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
MSDO bruh

• +1

The specifics would have to be answered upon seeing you and talking to you about your aesthetic goals in detail

Do custom cutting guides and plates ensure the outcome of segmental Lefort? I'm trying to decide between MARPE followed by bimax, on the one hand, and segmental Lefort on the other.

Do custom cutting guides and plates ensure the outcome of segmental Lefort? I'm trying to decide between MARPE followed by bimax, on the one hand, and segmental Lefort on the other.
Yes planned and guided surgery (Precision Protocol) is by far the most accurate way. A lot of people are impressed by the 3D planning but if it’s free handed that’s not actually what they are getting.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Yes planned and guided surgery (Precision Protocol) is by far the most accurate way. A lot of people are impressed by the 3D planning but if it’s free handed that’s not actually what they are getting.
Can you do consultation without CT scan just to discuss aesthetic concerns and game plan and then get CT later?

• +1

@RealSurgerymax pictures for reference. are these two scans realistic for me? i‘ve got a smaller jaw on my right side i probably have hemifacial microsomia too, what implants should i opt for to fix the asymmetry and diffrence between my 2 face halfs?

Attachments

• 6073D666-5AB8-4C16-8DD0-0D0AD785DD4C.jpeg
    6073D666-5AB8-4C16-8DD0-0D0AD785DD4C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 215F5455-AFF7-4870-8D06-F0CBAE8CEB4D.jpeg
    215F5455-AFF7-4870-8D06-F0CBAE8CEB4D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 72243117-E155-4311-AB11-0B61BC28C1D0.png
    72243117-E155-4311-AB11-0B61BC28C1D0.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 088142D2-DBB9-4B05-8965-DAD754D4C763.jpeg
    088142D2-DBB9-4B05-8965-DAD754D4C763.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
@RealSurgerymax pictures for reference. are these two scans realistic for me? i‘ve got a smaller jaw on my right side i probably have hemifacial microsomia too, what implants should i opt for to fix the asymmetry and diffrence between my 2 face halfs?
Alfaro doesn’t use custom guides and plates he does sloppy freehand work messed up countless peoples bites stay away

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, NegativeNorwood and depressionmaxxing
Alfaro doesn’t use custom guides and plates he does sloppy freehand work messed up countless peoples bites stay away
i just liked the morph he did, im doing surgery in austria

• +1
Reactions: reptiles