How climate affects your facial aesthetics

In an ideal world, which climate zone would you prefer to evolve in?

• Total voters
very intersting, gwograpbical midway point of lithuania and algeria is italy, venice, and bull said i look italian

@the BULL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and gribsufer1
@Xangsane FUCKING MIRIN
Screenshot 20230131 235357 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Giga brutal. 1% of the world’s land area contains 50% of the total PSL points.
Which climate zones do you think have the lowest PSL?

@bignose9729

I change my mind. Mediterranean and oceanic. Mediterranean forehead height and soft tissue as well as skin. Oceanic eye color
Which climate zone (for face) mogs the most?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
the reason nordics have small lips is because larger lips make you more prone to frostbite, and our ancestors survived the ice-age.

Why’d Nordics evolve forward-protruding noses? Aren’t they more prone to frostbite?

And the biggest question of all is why didn’t Nordics evolve Asian tier penises. Long penises = frostbite.

Why’d Nordics evolve forward-protruding noses? Aren’t they more prone to frostbite?

And the biggest question of all is why didn’t Nordics evolve Asian tier penises. Long penises = frostbite.
to warm air through the nasal passage.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Interesting how Hot Desert climates have the lowest nasal indexes, even though HOT = WIDE NOSES
COLD = NARROW NOSES :feelswat:

Interesting how Hot Desert climates have the lowest nasal indexes, even though HOT = WIDE NOSES
COLD = NARROW NOSES :feelswat:
so why didn’t Asians evolve it too if they’re cold-adapted?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
This is why norwegians are so fucking sexy

@Xangsane so climate is the biggest factor when it comes to phenotypical differences since people with traits more adapted to certain areas will procreate more? let's assume no mixing and migration for practical reasons. therefore it wouldn't be sexual selection but natural selection, is that right?