How come in 1999 I saw a dead cat with wheat growing out of its body?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
In 1999 I saw a dead cat with wheat and corn plants growing out of its carcass.

was that a sign

I remember throwing a giant rock at a puppy once.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore and IMOGYOU
It was a sign that you are easily influenced and lack critical thinking skills so you ended up a black pill incel dumb shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Did you know that you can pay companies to turn your carcass into a fruit tree of your choosing? If I were to pick such a rustic and earthy way of recycling my body, I would choose a mango tree

• +1
Did you know that you can pay companies to turn your carcass into a fruit tree of your choosing? If I were to pick such a rustic and earthy way of recycling my body, I would choose a mango tree
Did you know that normal graves in the sand or dirt would be much more beneficial to it’s mineralization for other creatures/bacteria/plants to live

• +1
It wasn't a sign, it was a cat with wheat growing out of its body.

• +1
Did you know that normal graves in the sand or dirt would be much more beneficial to it’s mineralization for other creatures/bacteria/plants to live
Did you know I couldn’t give two fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Also this

I specifically want to become a mango tree nigga, not a buffet for bacteria

• +1