How Common Are Chads In The US?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

JFL all the fucking chads in the background holy fucking shit

More Chads in that video than you would see in daily life, because that's a college town, so more people who are young, smart, attractive/athletic etc.

But in "real-life", like living in the suburbs/cities, depending on the area it differs, but generally there are a-lot of Chads, especially in a highschool.

But walking outside, you probably wouldn't notice THAT many Chads if you were walking around in a normal town.

Lots of ethnics in certain areas though. When I walk outside, every day its more rare to see a white person :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 685
More Chads in that video than you would see in daily life, because that's a college town, so more people who are young, smart, attractive/athletic etc.

But in "real-life", like living in the suburbs/cities, depending on the area it differs, but generally there are a-lot of Chads, especially in a highschool.

But walking outside, you probably wouldn't notice THAT many Chads if you were walking around in a normal town.

Lots of ethnics in certain areas though. When I walk outside, every day its more rare to see a white person :lul:
So you're saying there's still alot of subhumans? I wanna get to 6'2, ascend and then go to the US. I feel like theres alot of subhumans in the US but also some chads and especially prettyboys

dn wch

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and itsoverbuddyboyo
depends on how you define chad

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Im in the us right now and there’s way more chads in here then in Canada. They’re also taller in the us.

Chads me. XD

Common, but so are incels.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Are you there right now? Would you say it's less than the Netherlands where I live since theres so many tall chads here?

Ok
I'm in the US right now. I can't compare it to Holland since I've never been there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Are you there right now? Would you say it's less than the Netherlands where I live since theres so many tall chads here?

Ok
:/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Are there like alot of chads or just occasionally?
I would say occasionally, although if you are in a city you are exposed to many people so it's quite often that you see a gl person. 'Occasionally' and 'a lot' are pretty meaningless and don't give you any real indication of how many people are gl.

• +1
So you're saying there's still alot of subhumans? I wanna get to 6'2, ascend and then go to the US. I feel like theres alot of subhumans in the US but also some chads and especially prettyboys

There are a-lot of subhumans, but that doesn't even matter, American girls don't even acknowledge them at all, if not for help with grades/money/beta-bux.

There a lot of Chads, but it depends on your area in terms of how much you will slay.

If you are a white chad, you will be able to slay lots of ethnics, and generally a few white girls, but white girls here have ridiculously high standards. You pretty much have to out-Chad the other Chads in some way or form (status, sports, cool) etc.

Up North, and in the far West and far East of the country, good looking ethnics will be able to slay white girls with ease, because lots of girls have daddy issues and want to burn the coal (Dark Latino/Tall BBC). You can probably find a girl of your own race and try to make it work.

Asians, sorry bad news for you buddy boyos: I typically only see tall, good looking Asians with asian girls, if not, the girls just get white guys. But even then, I find it rare for an Asian girl to be with a white guy in my area at-least, and even worse for ethnics, they're pretty racist to ethnics.

• +1
  • +1
There are a-lot of subhumans, but that doesn't even matter, American girls don't even acknowledge them at all, if not for help with grades/money/beta-bux.

There a lot of Chads, but it depends on your area in terms of how much you will slay.

If you are a white chad, you will be able to slay lots of ethnics, and generally a few white girls, but white girls here have ridiculously high standards. You pretty much have to out-Chad the other Chads in some way or form (status, sports, cool) etc.

Up North, and in the far West and far East of the country, good looking ethnics will be able to slay white girls with ease, because lots of girls have daddy issues and want to burn the coal (Dark Latino/Tall BBC). You can probably find a girl of your own race and try to make it work.

Asians, sorry bad news for you buddy boyos: I typically only see tall, good looking Asians with asian girls, if not, the girls just get white guys. But even then, I find it rare for an Asian girl to be with a white guy in my area at-least, and even worse for ethnics, they're pretty racist to ethnics.
Alright good I don't find white women attractive anyways I just want latina girls

Okay here's a little overview of what's going on

pre2010

Guy with potential to be Chad: Exists
Guy without potential to be Chad: Exists

Currently:

Guy with potential to be Chad: Working on becoming Chad.
Guy without potential to be Chad: Cope until rope.

So the amount of Chads are almost parabolically increasing as are the rates of suicide among men without good genetics. There's the dichotomy.

• +1
It depends on location.

Places like Southern California, Chad is everywhere. Places like my shithole in the rust belt, nowhere to be found.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
@freakofnature grew 4 inches from 20 to 22 its not impossible
I know it’s not impossible, but what are the odds for you growing that much at that age if at all?
He obviously grew that much because of his genes, his 14-year-old sister is 6’0 and his mom as well.

I know it’s not impossible, but what are the odds for you growing that much at that age if at all?
He obviously grew that much because of his genes, his 14-year-old sister is 6’0 and his mom as well.
dad was 6'3 mom 5'10

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
dad was 6'3 mom 5'10
Your genes fucked you over, you were supposed to already be at least 6’2 by this time, ngl.

• +1
What part in the US you in? Also alot of chads or??
Im in Miami rn and its a lot of short latinos and I mog them all. But during the trip in like Georgia,South Carolina, Pennsylvania, there were a lot of white jocks over 6’2 and it was pure suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 685
Im in Miami rn and its a lot of short latinos and I mog them all. But during the trip in like Georgia,South Carolina, Pennsylvania, there were a lot of white jocks over 6’2 and it was pure suifuel.
Miami?
Ocean maaaan take me by the haaaand take me to the laaand

1 in 200 men are Chad.
1 in 4,000 men are KiloChad
1 in 800,000 men are MegaChad
1 in 160,000,000 men are GigaChad

1 in 200 men are Chad.
1 in 4,000 men are KiloChad
1 in 800,000 men are MegaChad
1 in 16,000,000 men are GigaChad
1 in 3,200,000,000 men are TeraChad
Srs?