How common do you think it is for people to get bored of their looks?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
There is some novelty when you go from looking under 18 to looking like you can pass for 18 and get into a club
That is the age when you can first enjoy your looks without needing to looksmax because going from no prospects to being in a position where a girl in a club might sleep with you feels like a massive bonus
Then your natural looks (including natural body composition) no longer feels like it's good enough
I for example had a bloated face while being around 11% bodyfat with zero mass
Then I spent several years trying to gain muscle and lose fat so that I could have a lean face with a built body and I managed it around 21
When I turned 22 the novelty of pursuing girls and socializing returned again because how I looked felt new to me and I wanted to make the most of it
Around 24 this novelty wore off and desire to pursue girls reduced which is when I realized I had to add more to my resume than just physique so I began thinking of moneymaxing.
At this age fat pad melting has set in which there is some novelty to if your cheekbones/jaw become sharper but it's accompanied by collagen loss so it's not a net gain and you hopefully have a few years of time remaining before it starts to become a net loss.

Being 26 where most would still be considered in their looks peak, I sometimes think that I look worse than I used to but other days I think that maybe I am just so bored of seeing a stagnant face with no improvements that the features I used to consider attractive, I no longer perceive them that way.
I can look back at a pic of myself when I was 21-23 and think "I didn't actually look good at all back then" and see my flaws for what they were
But at the time of taking the picture I remember thinking I looked good because I was getting more results with girls than when I was younger

This is part of the reason why I'm so eager for surgery, seeing your face look the same day in day out with no radical adjustments just becomes boring

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
This is part of the reason why I'm so eager for surgery, seeing your face look the same day in day out with no radical adjustments just becomes boring
average unmedicated looksmax user

leanmaxxing after going years of being a bloated fuck without cutting or recomping is lifefuel
especially now I just turned 26 and that age combined with years of heavy androgen exposure seems to have masculinised my face somewhat (could just all be masseter growth though)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15827 and 6ft4