Barbie is the prettiest woman ever,and you can get her face on a slimthick body to bang for a few thousand dollars,beats real women

yandex99

yandex99

Master
You have Harmony AI(She's gigastacey but I find barbie hotter personally speaking) which has a moving face that speaks and has expressions and moans during sex,you can get the barbie doll face on her,they are working on animatronics to make her move completely but it's 12k and out of my pocket

then you have customizable sex doll faces you can order on a thick body and you can get the classic barbie face

this is way better than banging regular women,and you can bang anytime you want,focus on your money instead of the incarnation of evil known as real women,and get a moving talking cooking customizable barbie sex doll when the tech is here around 2032.

as for the uncanney valley,I do not understand it.sex dolls look BETTER than real women because their skin looks perfect and is made up of better material.most humans have shitty ass skin.I was blessed with amazing skin but a sex doll's skin looks better than human skin and pretty realistic.TPE feels just like soft human skin and feels just like a real vagina when warm.

• Love it
Reactions: wristcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and dna_cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back