How common is a botched rhino?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I was thinking about rhino but seen lots of pics and realized botched nose jobs are relatively common

Is it worth the risk? @Native @Blackgymmax

A1461330 3468 4A18 B8FD D17CAB23D1E4

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: justbentbro, Growth Plate, Pumanator and 4 others
816455AD 98F3 4AB7 B232 8873B13182F2

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21597, materialistic and 11 others
10% of Rhinos require a revision (I guess that would be considered botched if it needs to be redone).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 19642
just depends on how complicated your situation is, and the surgeon. with this girl, she never looked good in the end but the nose went down a bit i believe

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 19642 and Nims
OMFG :lul:. Tbh tho he had a shit base before had but IDk what the surgeon was thinking giving him that 😢.
thats the thing. she ASKED for that shit too because girls think that retarded nose looks good and she had that retarded fox eye surgery thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
10% of Rhinos require a revision (I guess that would be considered botched if it needs to be redone).
Isn’t it hard to revise a rhino? And not just make it look even more unnatural? I don’t want to become a heeheecel..
6B553632 FA8E 43F6 8458 495F417F0A25

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, arabcelxxx, 444 and 7 others
thats the thing. she ASKED for that shit too because girls think that retarded nose looks good and she had that retarded fox eye surgery thing
OMFG :lul:. Tbh tho he had a shit base before had but IDk what the surgeon was thinking giving him that 😢.
This is why it’s important to be blackpilled cause normies will cope with nose job when they really need OBO and lefort 3 to even look human

• +1
Reactions: 444, ifyouwannabemylover, Growth Plate and 3 others
just depends on how complicated your situation is, and the surgeon. with this girl, she never looked good in the end but the nose went down a bit i believe
I found more pics actually doesn’t look too bad tbh, still weird pig nose but not totally
uncanny like before

D06E072E 0EE4 44F2 9F21 5F19A7FFECA7

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Blackgymmax
type rhino plasty botched reddit, too many disasters

• +1
I was thinking about rhino but seen lots of pics and realized botched nose jobs are relatively common

Is it worth the risk? @Native @Blackgymmax

View attachment 1817850
7% of the time according to this website, though I don't know how accurate it is

"The vast majority of patients who get Rhinoplasty are VERY happy. It’s only the small minority (around 7% according to the medical literature) who need revision. And of that percentage, only a small number are complete “do-overs”–most are small tweaks of noses patients already like. "

A few other results on google say around 10%, so means that the majority of nosejobs go well although a sizeable yet still minority number of nosejobs do not go well.

I'd say just make sure you know your surgeon, don't be in a rush.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
result is shit or not worth the money most of the time because retards who perform it don't know looks

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Isn’t it hard to revise a rhino? And not just make it look even more unnatural? I don’t want to become a heeheecel..
View attachment 1817853
It depends, the problem with rhino at least what my surgeon said to me when he consulted with me is, its very hard to get very specific results people expect things to the mm and with most rhinos its very hard to get it exact to specific mm's. So when doing revisions its quite tricky to fix things as it shifts and what not.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 19642
I hate nosejobs but I may need one for my boulbous tip, especially if MSE fucks me over. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
most of the time they need both jaw surgery + a nose job, not just a nose job. jaw has direct effect on nose development

• +1
7% of the time according to this website, though I don't know how accurate it is

"The vast majority of patients who get Rhinoplasty are VERY happy. It’s only the small minority (around 7% according to the medical literature) who need revision. And of that percentage, only a small number are complete “do-overs”–most are small tweaks of noses patients already like. "

A few other results on google say around 10%, so means that the majority of nosejobs go well although a sizeable yet still minority number of nosejobs do not go well.

I'd say just make sure you know your surgeon, don't be in a rush.
10% is still a fuck ton. Mathcels need to realise that even 1% is quite a bit and significant. 10% is literally 1 in 10 nosejobs going wrong, imagine that ratio spread out over thousands of surgeries. It basically mesns rhino is messy af

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and LooksmaxxHopeful
10% is still a fuck ton. Mathcels need to realise that even 1% is quite a bit and significant. 10% is literally 1 in 10 nosejobs going wrong, imagine that ratio spread out over thousands of surgeries. It basically mesns rhino is messy af
True, guess you need to make your own cost-benefit.

anything below 5% isn't significant according to my STAT 101 class lol

anything below 5% isn't significant according to my STAT 101 class lol
people need to take into account both relative and absolute numebrs. 5% of 10000 is sitll 500. Most people dont even know 500 people in their entire lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
people need to take into account both relative and absolute numebrs. 5% of 10000 is sitll 500. Most people dont even know 500 people in their entire lifetime
Although patients demonstrated significant increases in satisfaction with appearance, they did not demonstrate similar improvements in quality of life. Patients exhibited enhanced social confidence, but this difference was not statistically significant (+8.9, P = 0.29), and patients demonstrated no improvement in psychologic well-being following surgery (+0.8, P =0.92). ‘‘Matching’’ patients (Table 4) also demonstrated statistically significant increases following surgery, including in satisfaction with facial appearance overall (+28.8, P < 0.01), satisfaction with lower face and jawline (+26.2, P < 0.01), and satisfaction with chin (P < 0.01 for all 4 items). As in the first analysis, the ‘‘matching’’ patients did not demonstrate statistically significant improvements in quality of life, including in neither social confidence (+8.8, P = 0.26) nor psychologic well-being (+5.7, P = 0.60).

Genioplasty sanctification survey

Although patients demonstrated significant increases in satisfaction with appearance, they did not demonstrate similar improvements in quality of life. Patients exhibited enhanced social confidence, but this difference was not statistically significant (+8.9, P = 0.29), and patients demonstrated no improvement in psychologic well-being following surgery (+0.8, P =0.92). ‘‘Matching’’ patients (Table 4) also demonstrated statistically significant increases following surgery, including in satisfaction with facial appearance overall (+28.8, P < 0.01), satisfaction with lower face and jawline (+26.2, P < 0.01), and satisfaction with chin (P < 0.01 for all 4 items). As in the first analysis, the ‘‘matching’’ patients did not demonstrate statistically significant improvements in quality of life, including in neither social confidence (+8.8, P = 0.26) nor psychologic well-being (+5.7, P = 0.60).

Genioplasty sanctification survey
yeh because for most people (espec men) their nose was not even their biggest problem, or one at all

its acc not the birdbeakcels that get rhino the most, but the super insecure foids that watch too much mtv and read too much cosmo and think they need to decrease their already good nose by 3mm to get a man

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Xangsane
its acc not the birdbeakcels that get rhino the most, but the super insecure foids that watch too much mtv and read too much cosmo and think they need to decrease their already good nose by 3mm to get a man
*get a chad

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
She looks like fking pig hahaha

All surgeries have risked of being botched- you just have to weigh up the risk/reward for you personally

people to stop going out of country for rhino

Out of what country? American surgeons are more likely to botch you and charge 3x for the privilege
thats the stereotype and ur prefrontal cortex tricking u into believing so

america will always provide the best, most professional and planned procedures

thats the stereotype and ur prefrontal cortex tricking u into believing so

america will always provide the best, most professional and planned procedures
Cope enjoy paying $25k for your botched eppley implants

Imagine being this autistic about your looks
478D2F15 DACB 4A57 A32D CB8F324292BA