How curries wouldve looked like if we had no south Asian hunter gatherer DNA.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
A little autism I know, but this is just a thought experiment I came up with to get a grasp of how us curries wouldve possibly looked like, if we had no native south asian hunter gatherer DNA in us, and were only a mix between the west asian Neolithic Iranian farmers and the indo aryans. I used face app to combine the two.

The guy in the turban is someone that could represent a west asian Neolithic Iranian farmers and the bust is of what yamnaya man could've possibly looked like. I used faceapp to combine the two, sure it's not the best since one picture is literally a statue, but I'm sure you'd still be able to use your imagination.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1622432899076.jpg
    FaceApp_1622432899076.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 236
  • FaceApp_1622432864569.jpg
    FaceApp_1622432864569.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 223
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
we were robbed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, 6’1cel, faggotchadlite and 3 others
Mediterranean Aryan moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197
That's why Half white Curries look Good.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Funny how the ancestry of just one group people, can competely ruin the potential of an entire subcontinent.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and SkinjobCatastrophe
half white curries with light eyes are the ultimate exotic moggers
Full curries can have light eyes too, all depends on your ethnicity and ancestry. A lot of us are mixed inside the subcontinent itself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13824, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
A little autism I know, but this is just a thought experiment I came up with to get a grasp of how us curries wouldve possibly looked like, if we had no native south asian hunter gatherer DNA in us, and were only a mix between the west asian Neolithic Iranian farmers and the indo aryans. I used face app to combine the two.

The guy in the turban is someone that could represent a west asian Neolithic Iranian farmers and the bust is of what yamnaya man could've possibly looked like. I used faceapp to combine the two, sure it's not the best since one picture is literally a statue, but I'm sure you'd still be able to use your imagination.
indeed bhaijaan unmixed curry pheno

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987 and SkinjobCatastrophe

Holy shit, imagine a alternate reality with the entire sub continent being filled with curry moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe and volcelfatcel
indeed bhaijaan unmixed curry pheno
View attachment 1157927
The kalash are literally a representative of what curries would looked like with little to no south Asian hunter gatherer DNA. Literally, look them up in the wiki and go to the genetics section. They have mostly steppe ancestry (we already know what that means) with the remaining made up of neolithic DNA. Even if they are just a bunch of mountain savages, I'm low key jealous as fuck of them, no cap.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13824 and 2 others
WE WUZ INDO ARYANS

ARYANSSSS..............:eek::eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Holy shit, imagine a alternate reality with the entire sub continent being filled with curry moggers.
The kalash are literally a representative of what curries would looked like with little to no south Asian hunter gatherer DNA. Literally, look them up in the wiki and go to the genetics section. They have mostly steppe ancestry (we already know what that means) with the remaining made up of neolithic DNA. Even if they are just a bunch of mountain savages, I'm low key jealous as fuck of them, no cap.

imagine just walking around india and the average guy is 6'0 like all the kalash tribes in India, dark features looks white and still looks exotic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13824, CFW432 and 1 other person
I would unironically become a curry nazi and start a nationalist party, legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13824 and SkinjobCatastrophe
This man and his ilk are singlehandedly responsible for all the looks related discrimination all curries go through on a daily basis, remember what we were robbed of.

Attachments

• veddidm.jpg
    veddidm.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 188
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Think of me whatever you will, but it is my dream/fantasy one day, that some mad but brilliant curry scientist, will come up with some drug that when you injest or inject it in to your system, you will lose all your south asian hunter gatherer DNA overnight, and it would be replaced with either steppe or Neolithic DNA (depending on which region you come from), and will wake up how you should look, without that hunter gatherer DNA.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, syke, Deleted member 13824 and 2 others
This is why you shouldn’t race mix 🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️:no::no:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, SkinjobCatastrophe and volcelfatcel
Think of me whatever you will, but it is my dream/fantasy one day, that some mad but brilliant curry scientist, will come up with some drug that when you injest or inject it in to your system, you will lose all your south asian hunter gatherer DNA overnight, and will wake up how you should look, without it that DNA.
I hope one day there is a time machine to avoid mixing with nigger australoid abbos

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and CFW432
This is why you shouldn’t race mix 🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️:no::no:
Unironically it's the fault of the Neolithic Iranian farmers who instead of exterminating the hunter gatherers on contact, decided to mix with them instead and form the Indus valley civilization. That Neolithic farmers were already quite average looking to begin with, so I'm sure mixing with the hunter gatherers was harsh on their offspring. It is quite literally due to the injection of indo aryans DNA into the genetic pool, why modern day curries managed to look barely human.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel and SkinjobCatastrophe
Or they look like any other Iranians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Or they look like any other Iranians
Curries and Iranians are legit related, only difference is that Iranians have little to no indigenous south asian hunter gatherer DNA in them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13824 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Didn’t the south Asian huntergathers already mix with the Neolithic Iranian farmers to make the Indus Valley civilization and their decendents mixed with the indo-ayrans and then that mix conquered india and mixed with more aboriginal Indians. Even without the mix they would still have some aboriginal

Didn’t the south Asian huntergathers already mix with the Neolithic Iranian farmers to make the Indus Valley civilization and their decendents mixed with the indo-ayrans and then that mix conquered india and mixed with more aboriginal Indians. Even without the mix they would still have some aboriginal
Yes, this is an alternate reality in which either the south asian hunter gatherers never existed, or the neolithic Iranian farmers exterminated them when they met.

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Unironically it's the fault of the Neolithic Iranian farmers who instead of exterminating the hunter gatherers on contact, decided to mix with them instead and form the Indus valley civilization. That Neolithic farmers were already quite average looking to begin with, so I'm sure mixing with the hunter gatherers was harsh on their offspring. It is quite literally due to the injection of indo aryans DNA into the genetic pool, why modern day curries managed to look barely human.
Farmers cant fight HG
They need nomads to do this

Farmers cant fight HG
They need nomads to do this
Funny that this the case, farmers with all their high IQs are responsible for the start of settled civilizations, yet can't manage to master the art of war lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Funny that this the case, farmers with all their high IQs are responsible for the start of settled civilizations, yet can't manage to master the art of war lmao.
In Europe
Yamnaya nomads killed a lot of the neolitic farmers

This man and his ilk are singlehandedly responsible for all the looks related discrimination all curries go through on a daily basis, remember what we were robbed of.
first time travel will be done by looksmaxxers , they will go back in time and kill this nigga:lul::lul::lul:

half white curries with light eyes are the ultimate exotic moggers
I haven't seen one half white looking Indian that looks good, all look odd with that fair skin and South Asian soft features.

Maximum of them have long mid-faces, negative canthal and they just look odd and I am not coping. Mixed Indians have a way better chance of looking good than Kalash people. And who told they are even Indians or Pakistanis, all of them are Eurasians and Central Asians, most of them pass for Iranian as per their genes, so they never were Indians

Wouldn't we just look like a cross between Iranians and Tajiks in the far north, Iranians and Arabs in the west, and Tajiks and ricemen in the east?

Obv with some more tanned skin and less body hair and smaller frames the further south u go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back