How did I ever get so looped in to this website

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Who the fuck cares what the absolute nobodies on this site cares about?

What their opinions are on mine, or your looks. I haven’t been scrolling on this community for months and I truly realize that, it’s very good to take a step away for months from this website and not normalize it, becoming a part and getting looped in, especially for people who are competitive and ADHD such as myself, you can easily start becoming a worse version of yourself

This site makes people hate themselves

It’s actually a psyop and master is trying to make people commit suicide. We all know about the other forums

Idek why I’m posting this. I probably won’t be browsing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Deleted member 49130, try2beme and 2 others
First sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Allornothing and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah some ppl (like you) cant handle the brutal :blackpill:reality. You better go back to reddit.

Mariah Carey Diva GIF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Ark, med and 5 others
Who's the bastard in your profile picture?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Yeah some ppl (like you) cant handle the brutal :blackpill:reality. You better go back to reddit.

Mariah Carey Diva GIF
"Brutal blackpill Truth" Is a jewish psyop. Attractive people Will have easier time getting relationships or sex but It doesn't mean that if you're normie it's over

• +1
Reactions: med, WELOVELOOKS and kanderior
Cállate, gilipollas. Ni siquiera apoyo a (((Rusia))), XD.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
Hispanohablante tenía que ser.
Por lo menos espero que seas españistaní.
Imagina tener un avi de una tira de stonetoss en 2024.

Im just lonely and all I have now is this site

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, med and Niksy
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
Hispanohablante tenía que ser.
Por lo menos espero que seas españistaní.
Imagina tener un avi de una tira de stonetoss en 2024.
Tú seguro que apoyas a los norteamericanos, los mismos que se mean en tu boca y en la mía... :aheago:

Y no, no apoyo a ningún (((bando))).

Tú seguro que apoyas a los norteamericanos, los mismos que se mean en nuestra boca.

Y no, no apoyo a ningún (((bando))).
Over si piensas que apoyo a Jewmerica
Ser neutrolo no te hace basado
De que país eres? Que me quiero reír

:bigbrain:

I never wrote something like chad only, right? Right! Get some glasses asap sweety.

Tv Show Thinking GIF by Laff
the brutal blackpill truth is about 80/20 pareto principle it doesn't contemplate normies having relationships

• +1
Reactions: med and try2beme
Over si piensas que apoyo a Jewmerica
Ser neutrolo no te hace basado
De que país eres? Que me quiero reír
¿Cuándo he escrito que soy "basado"? De todas formas, tú eres el primero adorando a una actriz en tu perfil... XD.

No, tranquilo, no soy de América.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
¿Cuándo he escrito que soy "basado"? De todas formas, tú eres el primero adorando a una actriz en tu perfil... XD.

No, tranquilo, no soy de América.
Sí eres gallego o andaluz eres africano

Just having a normal social life and people you can have fun with irl is enough to keep you from rotting here. Unless you're actually truecel or mentalcel that's all you need to avoid it.

• +1
Reactions: med, WELOVELOOKS and Deleted member 62902
Sí eres gallego o andaluz eres africano
¿Por qué querrás saber mi ubicación? Seguro que trabajas para el CNI... podrías investigar mi dirección IP directamente, ¿no?

¿Por qué querrás saber mi ubicación? Seguro que trabajas para el CNI... podrías investigar mi dirección IP directamente, ¿no?
Trabajo para los spetsnatz, así que se solidario con tus maestros.

Pisha no te ofenda illo que lo andaluse soi ario de pura rasa illo

you are only making this post since you cant handle the reality of the world. yes this forum has some bad actors, but they are well known and easy to ignore. The only people who makes posts like this are those who get afraid by the blackpill and realise all relationships they have are based on superficial charecteristics determined at birth. Guess your pysch wasnt strong enough to take it.

Mariah Carey Diva GIF
I can handle blackpill what I can’t handle is a hoard of schizophrenic freaks who worship being “dark triad” and think serial killers are cool and badass ☠️ I mean that last sentence is just crazy if you actually think how cringe and fedora neckbeard it is to think dudes who rape old women and hide behind a gun are cool asf etc

you are only making this post since you cant handle the reality of the world. yes this forum has some bad actors, but they are well known and easy to ignore. The only people who makes posts like this are those who get afraid by the blackpill and realise all relationships they have are based on superficial charecteristics determined at birth. Guess your pysch wasnt strong enough to take it.
You would never post your face, become a main character on this forum, and have a hoard of people gunning for you like the BULL.

• Woah
Reactions: med

What their opinions are on mine, or your looks. I haven’t been scrolling on this community for months and I truly realize that, it’s very good to take a step away for months from this website and not normalize it, becoming a part and getting looped in, especially for people who are competitive and ADHD such as myself, you can easily start becoming a worse version of yourself

It’s actually a psyop and master is trying to make people commit suicide. We all know about the other forums

you have 8 posts jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mr Test

bro u have 9 posts gtfo you grey new fag

explains alot,normie faggot
:soy::soy:

I’m a normie because I’m not an unlikeable autistic degenerate that’s embarrassing to the entire public with 0 social awareness. U right

Aye. But I come here because other parts of the internet are insufferable.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

true and its working on me lol