How did you make mewing habitual?

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
I find my self not even noticing im not doing it wheich is frustrating I think the suction hold might be best bet to prevent htis thughts

i dunno. one day it just became a habit and i did everywhere. anytime i didnt it felt super wierd and i fixed it, as i became more used to mewing. use phone to give reminders, and eventually it will become a babiti

For mewing to become natural, you have to force mew 24/7 for atleast 1,5 years. It's extremely hard, but worth it.

For mewing to become natural, you have to force mew 24/7 for atleast 1,5 years. It's extremely hard, but worth it.
what age did u start and have u seen any bone change?

i dunno. one day it just became a habit and i did everywhere. anytime i didnt it felt super wierd and i fixed it, as i became more used to mewing. use phone to give reminders, and eventually it will become a babiti
what age did u start and did u see any bone changes?

I find my self not even noticing im not doing it wheich is frustrating I think the suction hold might be best bet to prevent htis thughts
I started last October and I feel like my gonial angle got a bit sharper. Could be because I lost some face fat though. I'm 16 too btw

I started last October and I feel like my gonial angle got a bit sharper. Could be because I lost some face fat though. I'm 16 too btw
same nice

what age did u start and have u seen any bone change?
around 17-18 and yes, alot of changes. Biggest ascension next to LL. Whole lower third got wider, maxilla moved upwards and forward and so did my mandible. Took 5 years though and I was very consistent (my left side has reached peak forward growth, while my right side still has some slight forward growth left, so I'm not fully done yet)

Last edited:
around 17-18 and yes, alot of changes. Biggest ascension next to LL. Whole lower third got wider, maxilla moved upwards and forward and so did my mandible. Took 5 years though and I was very consistent (my left side has reached peak forward growth, while my right side still has some slight forward growth left, so I'm not fully done yet)
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Interested
what age did u start and did u see any bone changes?
yes. at 14 i used to have a line under my jaw but now i dont. my boens feel like they are being pushed out further, like my cheekbones. im at my highest bodyfat as i am bulking and my bones look amazing. it helped with my chin too. i havent been mewing for too n long only for 3 weeks. Eventually i think it will help my brow bone.

Smash my head against the wall while tongue chewing and clenching for 1.5 hours every day

Feel like my gonial angle has gotten lower, might be placebo though idk

Became my natural tongue posture after 2 weeks.

i have a pretty fat tongue so im constantly mewing 24/7 i have no choice but to mew

nigga just compared jewing to LL. And no mewing did not do those things, it was late puberty. Your palate fuses at 15 you donkey fuck so it wouldn't even have an effect assuming mewing even works.

Do you guys mew while working out ?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies