How Do Blacks SMV Mog Curries?

Yea i mean if he looks arab or latino he mogs blacks:y'all: If he looks typical indian its a failo. But normie black is a failo too, i Think both are on the same lvl
Normie for any race is a failo jfl

And no I think BBC's mog arabs and latinos. Only Mulattos (depends if u count them as BBC's) and Whites mog them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Indians have terrible stereotypes, and blacks make up for low aesthetics with masculinity.
But in a place where Indians do not have so many ruined stereotypes, like Brazil, I think they would do better.
Caging at your avi :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 4106, Selinity and 1 other person
Indians have terrible stereotypes, and blacks make up for low aesthetics with masculinity.
But in a place where Indians do not have so many ruined stereotypes, like Brazil, I think they would do better.
Indians would do better in Brazil than BBC's jfl.

You'll be lucky if the favela shitmen don't kill him first jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
They wouldn’t. Latin Americans are coloring aspies.

Last edited:
blacks are more athletic taller
this.

Average man height India: 166.5 cm (5 ft 5+1⁄2 in)
Average man height Senegal: 176.2 cm (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in):

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Selinity and volcelfatcel
East Africans are way to Arab-ized and subhumanly mentally unstable on average to really pull off ghetto vibes without causing wars.

Central Africans are basically the peak of humanity due to the sun, but u are a projecting turbomanlet so u probably put height above face.
cope,central americans are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Normie for any race is a failo jfl

And no I think BBC's mog arabs and latinos. Only Mulattos (depends if u count them as BBC's) and Whites mog them tbh
Depends on location. I dont see many blacks with girls except they are chadlite/tall. Cant say the same about arabs/brown guys.

But i may not be objective and maybe its much different in the us.

But yea whites mog all

• +1
I don't know why but black colouring looks more natural than curry colouring.
It's hard to describe dravidian coloring it's like in this limbo between brown and black and it looks like ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Selinity
Depends on location. I dont see many blacks with girls except they are chadlite/tall. Cant say the same about arabs/brown guys.

But yea whites mog all
Sadly true. Most whites can date any race

• +1
Different undertone, skin thickness, pheno and skull.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Effortless, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
it's because curried have yellow undertones which look terrible and Black people have red undertones. Also the street shitting stereotypes makes people subconciously correlate shit with Indians' skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Selinity

But yea whites mog all
BBC's mog latinos and arabs jfl quit coping.

The only gl latinos and arabs fraud as European/Med/Exotic pheno which only further proves JBW

• JFL
Matte skin on curry glossy glowing skin on blacks. Not to mention shit colored yellow undertones on curries while healthy red undertone in blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, volcelfatcel and Selinity
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10579, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others

The only gl latinos and arabs fraud as European/Med/Exotic pheno which only further proves JBW
Nice Argumentation nigga. U won(y)

Idc who mogs im not black/curry so who cares

• +1

i don't know why Arabs are so overrated in SMV, 75 percent of them can't even date girls, let alone date other races. Also they have big noses, beer guts, and weird accents

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and AscendingHero
Nice Argumentation nigga. U won(y)

Idc who mogs im not black/curry so who cares
Nigga u mad or smth?

I'm guessing you're of some shitty arab/ low class latino meso pheno hence why
Copium lol

JFL BBC's mog all. They only get mogged by gl whites jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Ur pictures are ignoring the fact most Indians have a lot of Dravidian blood.
And they have shit culture which gives bad stereotype. They really are dirty, smelly, shit health, rapey, nerdy, and sexually awkward, which kills them and blacks have none of those (except smell bad)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Selinity
Very true, LATAM, Japan, parts of SEA (less so now), eastern Europe, Aryan curries do absolutely fine

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, koalendo, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
I live in Brazil, women are extremely racist, a curry with white skin would do better.
I could see smth like this happening.

But who cares about Brazilian women, Brazil are the most mixed country in the world almost all have some ethnic in them. Their women are fat and low class af.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Selinity, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Meeks is an anomaly. Regardless of race he has an insane bone structure. I'm talking generally here. Also I grouped mulattos with BBC's.
Meeks is quite literally an anomaly in all aspects, his parents are utter subhumans with brown eyes and he came out with some of the most contrasting eyes ever, his dad is a subhuman black with no bones and dimorphism just a fatass, and his mother is a crack addict that was using drugs while he was in the womb. 1 in 5 billion

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Lmao, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
Nigga u mad or smth?

I'm guessing you're of some shitty arab/ low class latino meso pheno hence why View attachment 1130287

JFL BBC's mog all. They only get mogged by gl whites jfl
U r the one coping. It is what it is. I rarely see black guys with girls, im not even talking about white girls. Dont let me start about black girls bro.

Lemme quote something from a study or book

"Overall, African Americans appear to be the most open to interracial relationships,[21] yet are the least preferred partner by other racial groups."

Blacks are even behind asians jfl if you trust this resource. But im open to change my mind if you come up with something else then "muh muh you are coping muh black mogs cuz i say so" and attacking me instead my Argument :y'all:(y)

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and koalendo
I could see smth like this happening.

But who cares about Brazilian women, Brazil are the most mixed country in the world almost all have some ethnic in them. Their women are fat and low class af.
Almost half of the population is white, in the middle classes practically all are white, in this group there is no mixture, with many having a well-defined family tree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Stare and Selinity
Meeks is quite literally an anomaly in all aspects, his parents are utter subhumans with brown eyes and he came out with some of the most contrasting eyes ever, his dad is a subhuman black with no bones and dimorphism just a fatass, and his mother is a crack addict that was using drugs while he was in the womb. 1 in 5 billion
Simply insane. His life was already on tutorial mode before he was conceived. It was destined. Imagine if he a good environment tho....

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and volcelfatcel
Screenshot 20210510 215341 Chrome

This one is from the dating app Okcupid 2009-2014.
@AscendingHero :y'all:

Images 33

Highest appeal pheno to women of all races is this. Peak aesthetics and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Cope. His mom has green cat eyes. And his dad is fat so you don’t know his bone structure.

7CD7F6C0 DC96 42CF BB9B 37C451D6CF1E
E778EE45 845A 4495 AC1E 21511E58D261

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, koalendo, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Simply insane. His life was already on tutorial mode before he was conceived. It was destined. Imagine if he a good environment tho....
Imagine if Richard Ramirez had a good environment, absolute terramoger in his teens. Never norwooded since native american genetics and was extremely dom masc looking. Mogging the whole court room at 6'2 and also framemogging, thats how insane his genes were.

Closest man to ever looking like the dom MORPH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344 and 5'8manlet
Nordics > Central African Niggers > Germanics > Anglos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Radioactive waste, Cockroaches, Bacteria, Trash>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slavs > Jews > Asians > Everyone else.
Where do you place meds?