How Do Blacks SMV Mog Curries?

Nordics > Central African Niggers > Germanics > Anglos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Radioactive waste, Cockroaches, Bacteria, Trash>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slavs > Jews > Asians > Everyone else.
Whites - blacks - everything else - gook - curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Inscol and AscendingHero
Henry Cavill would be Gigaturboterrachad if he had lighter SCALP hair, not lighter eyebrows, same w/ Lima, Drago, Oreggo, everyone on Earth who's more than Castizo or half-curry looks better w/ lighter scalp hair due to differentiating features and contrast.

I used to think darker scalp hair was ideal too, but look at most of the planet and it's low class and u will see it's not.

The problem is light haired people tend to be eyebrowless. Any Nordic w/ shit eyebrows increases by like a whole PSL point w/ good eyebrows.

Also reply quicker faggot, I edited my comment before, u gave me 2 comment.s

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Damn. SO where do ricecels come up on this list?
https://ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Selinity
Cope blonde hair on men is not optimal. Why are you taking claims out of your ass?:y'all:

Dirty blonde is good. Imagine tom cruise with blonde hair jfl.

Thats why women prefer johnny depp over brad pitt (yes i did a survery)
he is a self-hating mexican,that's why he thinks that
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Selinity, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Stfu, @BIGDICCJIM , We, Looksmax as a community are damned to present to you this info but it must be done. You are a confirmed GIGA LOW-IQ cel.
I'm most likely smarter and more experience (despite being younger) than u and my IQ is not even that high.

Most users here are turboretards on top of being turbotruecels, I really don't believe a word u say when u claim that u are a Chadlite.

• JFL
Also reply quicker faggot, I edited my comment before, u gave me 2 comment.s
Stfu u utter dog, who do u think you are talking to. I. AM. YOUR. OWNER. Not go bring your mother.

Henry Cavill would be Gigaturboterrachad if he had lighter SCALP hair, not lighter eyebrows, same w/ Lima, Drago, Oreggo, everyone on Earth who's more than Castizo or half-curry looks better w/ lighter scalp hair due to differentiating features and contrast.
Delusionmaxxed

I'm most likely smarter and more experience (despite being younger) than u and my IQ is not even that high.

Most users here are turboretards on top of being turbotruecels, I really don't believe a word u say when u claim that u are a Chadlite.
I've sent my pics to a few users, they can confirm im psl 5.5

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and Selinity
he is a self-hating mexican,that's why he thinks that
:lul::lul::lul:
U have gone from forgettable background character to talking shit behind my back these last few months, idk what I did to u.

But yeah, although I was I was black. Whites are going extinct anyways.
Cope blonde hair on men is not optimal. Why are you taking claims out of your ass?:y'all:

Dirty blonde is good. Imagine tom cruise with blonde hair jfl.

Thats why women prefer johnny depp over brad pitt (yes i did a survery)
Go outside.

Johnny Depp himself isn't even white and he would be twice as Chad w/ lighter hair. Maybe not light blond, but light brown? Would halo him hard, same tone as his skin.

It's not that blonde hair is better, it's that darker hair is SUBHUMAN.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
the claim that East Asians have the least testosterone is not supported by scientific data
cope asians are the most soy of the soy. They get mogged by your average redditor user

U have gone from forgettable background character to talking shit behind my back these last few months, idk what I did to u.

But yeah, although I was I was black. Whites are going extinct anyways.

Go outside.

Johnny Depp himself isn't even white and he would be twice as Chad w/ lighter hair. Maybe not light blond, but light brown? Would halo him hard, same tone as his skin.

It's not that blonde hair is better, it's that darker hair is SUBHUMAN.
I would say it's not hair color for Depp. He has a shit eye area, if he had a lighter eye color+better eye area in general he would've been a gigachad imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Selinity
I would say it's not hair color for Depp. He has a shit eye area, if he had a lighter eye color+better eye area in general he would've been a gigachad imo
No, even if he keeps his black eyes, w/ lighter hair he would still be better.

Light haired people w/ dark brown eyes are also very rare.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
cope asians are the most soy of the soy. They get mogged by your average redditor user
i agree my race is full of pussies and betas but this isn't because of their "genetics and low t" its just how we're raised

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, AscendingHero and Selinity
i agree my race is full of pussies and betas but this isn't because of their "genetics and low t" its just how we're raised
Cage and Banderas

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Selinity
his dad is a subhuman black with no bones and dimorphism just a fatass, and his mother is a crack addict that was using drugs while he was in the womb.
They probably looked good when young but their looks turned to trash unironically because of shit personality, which meeks inherited.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, volcelfatcel and Selinity

• JFL
idk what that means but i can tell ur a loser , keep copin wit ur "racial superiority" even that wont help yo ugly ahh
ricecel greycel. I can tell you're naive. Hope you enjoy your stay son

• JFL
What type of Asian are u?

Asians can get away w/ having their turbomanlet cutoff as low as average female height without problems, unlike Selinity who is 5'7" and white and practically suicidal cause of it.

• WTF

Asians can get away w/ having their turbomanlet cutoff as low as average female height without problems, unlike Selinity who is 5'7" and white and practically suicidal cause of it.
east asian

east asian
Yeah I know u fucking idiot, otherwise u would claim Slav or sandnigger, curry, etc.

What type though? If u are Mongolian then nobody is this thread can shit on u unless u are a dicklet (which I myself think u are).

• Hmm...

I am not suicical, I will outgrow u and become a 6'3 giga-chad goddamnit, I still have two years to ascend in height, stop saying this turbomanlet shit, bro, I can't handle it

Last edited:
I am not suicical, I will outgrow u and become a 5'3 giga-chad goddamnit, I still have two years to ascend in height, stop saying this turbomanlet shit, bro, I can't handle it
Did u write that right? Was it a typo?

Are u actually shorter than 5'6" or shorter than 5'3" even??? Were u inflating your height too?

Did u write that right? Was it a typo?

Are u actually shorter than 5'6" or shorter than 5'3" even??? Were u inflating your height too?
shit typo 💀

I wasn't thinking, I just asperged out on the keyboard like an autist.
But I will out grow you. How tall are you?

And I am not suicidal. i think about my height a normal amount.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and Selinity
Curry chads mog changs, but they're very rare
Changs are actually suffering, if you're asian it's legitimately OVER:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
shit typo 💀

I wasn't thinking, I just asperged out on the keyboard like an autist.
But I will out grow you. How tall are you?
I'm 6'2" barefoot. I live near CDMX where the average height is around 5'7" barefoot for zoomers.

I don't consider men below 5'11" human, that should give u an idea of why i'm somewhat antisocial, I mean what do u expect? Exceptions on old people and teenagers ofc.

But good luck if u outgrow your current height.
And I am not suicidal. i think about my height a normal amount.
Gigacope.

Assuming u aren't LARPing about being HTN facially, your height and most likely shitty body is what makes u incel.

6/10 face won't cut it if u are an unfit turbomanlet.

Curry chads mog changs, but they're very rare
well yea the ones that dont even look indian . its like comparing a white guy to an asian

• +1
your height and most likely shitty body is what makes u incel.
I am aware, bro.

It's fucking brutal, especially since every guy in my grade is 6ft + (no joke.)

It's basically over for me as is, hopefully puberty can ascend me 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 2 others
@BeautyIsEverything what do u think of blacks vs curries?
My opinion is just a reiteration of all the reoccuring opinions in this thread:
1. Blacks get a status halo and indians a status failo from media
2. Blacks bodymog indians aesthetically, counteracting indians facal superiority

Before media representation, most western girls would probably like indians more because face > body in terms of importance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Curries below Asians???

I'm gonna need u to elab w/ an essay.
As i said before there are many things that derive to the final rating and u compare

Face (around equal)

height-frame (not too much of a difference)

status (gooks take the k-pop pill here) and they way mog curries here

hair (gooks take this one as well)

smell (lol)

money (idk)

curries are viewed as a meme race thats not to be taken seriously gooks are viewn as asexual but not as a meme jfl

My opinion is just a reiteration of all the reoccuring opinions in this thread:
1. Blacks get a status halo and indians a status failo from media
2. Blacks bodymog indians aesthetically, counteracting indians facal superiority

Before media representation, most western girls would probably like indians more because face > body in terms of importance.
Face > body is cope

its only correct when getting extremes in facial attractiveness like chico o pry

but your not them your a normie if your bidel toid is 17 your DEAD

a 4/10 facially guy with huge body halo think large bideltoid aesthetic narrow hips will outslay a 6/10 guy assuming their of equal height

Face (around equal)
Asians w/ 100% Mongoloid skulls vs Curries w/ 80% Caucasoid/20% Mongoloid skulls...

Monolid eyes which = eye area death sentence vs deep set eyes...

Flat maxillas vs normal maxillas...

Seems legit.
height-frame (not too much of a difference)
Bro average curry is 5'11" barefoot, now given how overpopulated their country is, u should just take into account the younger/better looking ones. So even taller.
status (gooks take the k-pop pill here) and they way mog curries here
Well this isn't really a competition when the whole bobs and vegana, streetshitters, etc, it's not difficult to statusmog curries but I get it.

We might as well compare them both to aboriginals ngl.
hair (gooks take this one as well)
Is this a joke or did u add this one in seriously?
smell (lol)
Both terrible, just that curries tend to be gorillas in terms of body hair.
money (idk)
Even white people can do this:
Mugging

curries are viewed as a meme race thats not to be taken seriously gooks are viewn as asexual but not as a meme jfl
Cope, they're both trash.

@Julius don't ugh react me wtf.

i'm Mexican and i'm most likely taller than u Mr. Pasta Pizza, accept your inferiority as a swarthy indiviudal and join me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Julius
Asians w/ 100% Mongoloid skulls vs Curries w/ 80% Caucasoid/20% Mongoloid skulls...

Monolid eyes which = eye area death sentence vs deep set eyes...

Flat maxillas vs normal maxillas...

Seems legit.

Bro average curry is 5'11" barefoot, now given how overpopulated their country is, u should just take into account the younger/better looking ones. So even taller.

Well this isn't really a competition when the whole bobs and vegana, streetshitters, etc, it's not difficult to statusmog curries but I get it.

We might as well compare them both to aboriginals ngl.

Is this a joke or did u add this one in seriously?

Both terrible, just that curries tend to be gorillas in terms of body hair.

Even white people can do this:
View attachment 1130394

Cope, they're both trash.

1- yes they are viewed as the same am talking from a society preceptive people dont care about muh flat maxilla and shit but it subconsciously alters their choices a girl might say a guy is hot but ask her why and she won’t know

2- height wise idk but i doubt curries mog asians super hard but whateves not important

3- you think curries are as anti norwood reaper as asians???

4- gook at worst is noodle insect eater and curry at worst is shit on body body hair all over incest born being

5- never said that gooks are viewed as good but way better than streetshitter incest born creature

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@Julius don't ugh react me wtf.

i'm Mexican and i'm most likely taller than u Mr. Pasta Pizza, accept your inferiority as a swarthy indiviudal and join me.
I'm 6'4 ½" in the evening without shoes, Mr. Taco Burrito:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
1- yes they are viewed as the same am talking from a society preceptive people dont care about muh flat maxilla and shit but it subconsciously alters their choices a girl might say a guy is hot but ask her why and she won’t know
Brutal

What society do u live in though?
2- height wise idk but i doubt curries mog asians super hard but whateves not important
I never got where the "manlet curries" thing came from.

I can see it being applied to most of us spics though, and East Asians? Ofc ofc, unless u are Yao Ming ngl.
3- you think curries are as anti norwood reaper as asians???
Yes cause actual brown people are melanised gods bro.
4- gook at worst is noodle insect eater and curry at worst is shit on body body hair all over incest born being
Brutal but I agree then.
5- never said that gooks are viewed as good but way better than streetshitter incest born creature
I would rather be seen as a low inhib streetshitter than a K-popper or a math teacher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370