How Do Blacks SMV Mog Curries?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, volcelfatcel, Looks234 and 2 others
Where do you place meds?
Up there with North Atlandids, followed by Aryans, Lightskins, BBC's and then the rest of ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadeep, Selinity and 1 other person

European-BraziliansEdit

Main article: European Brazilians
According to the 2010 census, there were more than 91 million European-Brazilians, comprising 47.73% of Brazil's population.[40] European-Brazilians are defined as people who are solely or mostly descended from European immigrants, although most Brazilians have some degree of European ancestry. Europeans are found in the entire territory of Brazil, although they are most concentrated in the south and southeastern parts of the country

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Selinity
rofl

name the best arab dude u can think of
Doesnt Matter. I showed you 2 links which proofed my claim:y'all:

You are probably thinking of tyrones but thats chad level, its a different debate.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, gamma and 1 other person
Cope. His mom has green cat eyes. And his dad is fat so you don’t know his bone structure.

View attachment 1130308View attachment 1130314
His dad looks like an utter subhuman compared to his brother, meeks or his brother could be fat and their bones would still pop decently cus good bones always pop unless ur retardedly high 30+ .
I can see the green I guess, looks very shit in comparison to his brother or meeks himself with blue eyes lmao, doesn't take away from the fact that his parents aren't good looking at all, just genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and AscendingHero
His dad looks like an utter subhuman compared to his brother, bones could be fat and his bones would still pop decently cus good bones always pop unless ur retardedly high 30+ .
I can see the green I guess, looks very shit in comparison to his brother or meeks himself with blue eyes lmao, doesn't take away from the fact that his parents aren't good looking at all, just genetic recombination
The fact that all three children had light eyes is insane

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Doesnt Matter. I showed you 2 links which proofed my claim:y'all:

You are probably thinking of tyrones but thats chad level, its a different debate
BS links, would post my own studies but my rice teacher is screeching at me rn in class

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Selinity
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
The fact that all three children had light eyes is insane
Indeed, brown eyes are actually more dominant than light eyes in odds. And both brothers have extremely light eyes like not even close to their mother and both bonemog their subhuman dad

Just have good genetic recombination pill again

• +1
Indeed, brown eyes are actually more dominant than light eyes in odds. And both brothers have extremely light eyes like not even close to their mother and both bonemog their subhuman dad

Just have good genetic recombination pill again
At least we can cope with honey eye drops

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Selinity
im chadlite unfortunately
These ricecels have been getting too comfortable since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Remind her of your hwite superiority and assert your dominance, bro

• JFL
BS links, would post my own studies but my rice teacher is screeching at my rn in class

Aight bro, come back if you have some proof(y) Till then, its over

• JFL
At least we can coping with honey eye drops
Imagine being meeks, just getting the luckiest genetic recombination known to earth. Truly brutal how your life is determined by a few strands of DNA :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9344, Effortless and 7 others
Keep coping, meds have more appeal than nordics because of dark features
Indeed Bhaijaan, I have gone through tiktok many times, the amount of hate for blonde hair on men is quite insane, black hair is quite literally the only way. die IRL if you don't have black hair as a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, gamma and AscendingHero
These ricecels have been getting too comfortable since Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Remind her of your hwite superiority and assert your dominance, bro

• JFL
They're basically equal tbh. They're both great phenos

• +1
Reactions: gamma and AscendingHero
Indeed Bhaijaan, I have gone through tiktok many times, the amount of hate for blonde hair on men is quite insane, black hair is quite literally the only way. die IRL if you don't have black hair as a man
show me some blond hair hate for erfuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Selinity
They're basically equal tbh. They're both great phenos
Thom Strijd is the ideal pheno. Followed by Cavill, Bomer, Chris Carmack, Meds, etc

• +1

• +1
Images 34

Good appeal to most women except Asian but I bet you don't want panfaced gooks anyway. Saw many Muslim Indian girls posting Michelle morrone on Twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, gamma and Selinity
"Girls prefer dark features" is the biggest cope ever invented by ethnics with dark features. 90% of the planet has dark features, it's only a halo if u have really light eyes and even then assuming u can tan, being a pale skinned ethnic guarantees u are automatically always less appealing.

Truth is, if u are Caucasian, and u don't have blonde hair and light green or light grey eyes, u are automatically below 8/10 overall (as in, u can't be higher). Sadly I only have really light grey eyes, not light hair or tanned skin.

The only part of your body as a Caucasian that should be shit/brown colored should be your eyebrows and maybe your eyelashes, that's it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Inscol, AscendingHero and 2 others
View attachment 1130333
Good appeal to most women except Asian but I bet you don't want panfaced gooks anyway. Saw many Muslim Indian girls posting Michelle morrone on Twitter.
Curries have to fraud as med to ascend. Even Sendhil gets taxed by foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, volcelfatcel and Chadeep
media perception
thugmaxxed indians slay in london,, similar reputation to blacks
no unified indian culture (muuhhh north indian vs south indian, muhhh pakistan vs india :forcedsmile: )
all bangla kids in my year are friends w each other, but w blacks its much more unified, they have each other's backs

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
"Girls prefer dark features" is the biggest cope ever invented by ethnics with dark features. 90% of the planet has dark features, it's only a halo if u have really light eyes and even then assuming u can tan, being a pale skinned ethnic guarantees u are automatically always less appealing.

Truth is, if u are Caucasian, and u don't have blonde hair and light green or light grey eyes, u are automatically below 8/10 overall (as in, u can't be higher). Sadly I only have really light grey eyes, not light hair or tanned skin.

The only part of your body as a Caucasian that should be shit/brown colored should be your eyebrows and maybe your eyelashes, that's it.
Black Hair+Tanned Skin+Light eyes is the ideal.

Dirty blond+ same combination is close aswell

show me some blond hair hate for erfuel
If only I could rn, phones dead in battery rn. But legit just go through for you section of tiktok, so much fucking suifuel for blonde hair on men, black hair is the only way.

Black Hair+Tanned Skin+Light eyes is the ideal.

Dirty blond+ same combination is close aswell
Black hair is never ideal anywhere unless u are at a feminist rally or a rock concert.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
If only I could rn, phones dead in battery rn. But legit just go through for you section of tiktok, so much fucking suifuel for blonde hair on men, black hair is the only way.
What about Pitt and Di Caprio?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
to do w b4 propaganda
ik more mixed indians than mixed black-white kids
b4 millenial's generations, indians had strong smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Racepill makes no sense.
if it's based off aesthetics, then why would indian men be placed bellow black men in the racial hierarchy?
Even before jewish BBC propaganda, women liked black men more than indian men.
But indian men look more caucasian, and in general just mogg black men.

So how is this the case?

**first result when searching for 'black male' and 'indian male'**
View attachment 1130211View attachment 1130212

**first result when searching for 'hot indian male' and 'hot black male'**
View attachment 1130215View attachment 1130216

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @ChristianChad @lejend @Julius @MyAssStinksLikeShit @fioraabuser @redfacccee @LastHopeForNorman @Halats
react with ':love:' to be added to the @list​

There are many factors that to to the final attractiveness score of someone the biggest being face but there is other things as well

height

status

frame

smell

money

muscles/physical strength

Nt

Having hair

skin quality

now do u really think curries will mog blacks through the list above thats absurd maybe curry females mog but definitely not males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Looks234 and Selinity
Med passing curries are 1 in a billion tbh. The Pakistani chaiwala with blue eyes was one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Effortless, AscendingHero and 4 others
What about Pitt and Di Caprio?
Even them suffer cus of it but they are the exception not the rule, on 99% of men blonde is by far the worst color you can have. Even amplified depending where u live. Black is ideal and it's a massive bump in sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Selinity
Med passing curries are 1 in a billion tbh. The Pakistani chaiwala with blue eyes was one of them.
not v uncommon in the upper north (kashmir, uttarakhand, himachal pradesh)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Selinity, Chadeep and 1 other person
dark brown hair is, stop being pedantic
Hmm... no not ideal either.

Your hair color should always be light as long as it's not ginger orange.

What matters is your EYEBROWS' COLOR. Ofc the chances of someone w/ light blond hair having thick dark eyebrows is rare, just like spics w/ blond hair are still visibly castizo due to soft tissue and bone features.

• +1
Sendhil would be unmoggable if he was indo Nordic or Mountain indid, guy has the best skull I've ever seen ngl

• +1
if u are Caucasian, and u don't have blonde hair and light green or light grey eyes, u are automatically below 8/10 overall
What a cope
Prime Chico, one of the closest to 8 psl, has brown hair and brown eyes

• +1
Average man generally has shit smv so average ethnics will all have similarly shit smv but average dark skin black has a similar smv to curries while average lightskin black has an smv closer to Whites.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Selinity, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Average man generally has shit smv so average ethnics will all have similarly shit smv but average dark skin black has a similar smv to curries while average lightskin black has an smv closer to Whites.
There's so many phenos for both, very difficult to say tbh. Can't generalize both populations cause the phenos wildly vary

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273

Cope blonde hair on men is not optimal. Why are you taking claims out of your ass?:y'all:

Dirty blonde is good. Imagine tom cruise with blonde hair jfl.

Thats why women prefer johnny depp over brad pitt (yes i did a survery)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Effortless and datboijj
Jet black hair and dark brown hair is never ideal anywhere unless u are at a feminist rally or a rock concert.
Utter Giga- Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Deleted member 9344, koalendo and 2 others
What a cope
Prime Chico, one of the closest to 8 psl, has brown hair and brown eyes
1. His eyes are light brown, not soulless pupilless shitskin brown like most people I see outside in this non-white country I live in.

2. He's not fully caucasoid, he has small eyes, narrow temples. He's a favela mutt. A whitepassing one sure, but bad example.

Oldchico

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, AscendingHero, datboijj and 4 others
Hmm... no not ideal either.

Your hair color should always be light as long as it's not ginger orange.

What matters is your EYEBROWS' COLOR. Ofc the chances of someone w/ light blond hair having thick dark eyebrows is rare, just like spics w/ blond hair are still visibly castizo due to soft tissue and bone features.
Stfu, @BIGDICCJIM , We, Looksmax as a community are damned to present to you this info but it must be done. You are a confirmed GIGA LOW-IQ cel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Selinity and volcelfatcel