how do change my personality so I’m not annoying?

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
when I get comfortable with someone and actually show my true personality I’m always called “weird” or “annoying” how do I change my personality so I’m not either of those things

it’s like I have to stay nonchalant forever so I can be friends with someone longer than a year

all my “friends” I’ve ever had have never lasted longer than a month or 2

and my family always calls me annoying since I’m a playful person and etc and play with my smaller siblings and etc

I get yelled at and etc and always called annoying. that I’m so annoying. to stop being annoying, I try to be nonchalant with my family but I always fail and come back to my true personality

it’s like I’m less of a problem if I just stay upstairs or away from my family, like if I’m just a burden

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Jamaldickjavontus and FacialStructure404
Just improve your looks personality is secondary

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, Nick.Harte, traveler and 1 other person
Just improve your looks personality is secondary
that only applies to chadlite and above,htns cant get away with having no personality especially if its there looksmatch,most ppl are capped at mtn anyways

that only applies to chadlite and above,htns cant get away with having no personality especially if its there looksmatch,most ppl are capped at mtn anyways
Chad needs no personality man, those below chad should seek to emulate chad

when I get comfortable with someone and actually show my true personality I’m always called “weird” or “annoying” how do I change my personality so I’m not either of those things

it’s like I have to stay nonchalant forever so I can be friends with someone longer than a year

all my “friends” I’ve ever had have never lasted longer than a month or 2

and my family always calls me annoying since I’m a playful person and etc and play with my smaller siblings and etc

I get yelled at and etc and always called annoying. that I’m so annoying. to stop being annoying, I try to be nonchalant with my family but I always fail and come back to my true personality

it’s like I’m less of a problem if I just stay upstairs or away from my family, like if I’m just a burden
everything you listed is just like me,tbh so far if you want people to like you just be nonchalant or make nt jokes not fucked up dark humor jokes because not everybody swings that way

improve looks.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, oldcel2002 and lilith
muh it’s what in the inside that counts muh I just need to fix my heart jfl if you looked good no one would leave. brutal that you don’t realize this. chad can say whatever and be whoever.