How do guys here actually get to talk to girls?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Like how do you even get to do so?

When I tried, I would get looked with the 'ewww' face and instantly rejected. Women would stay away as far they could from me, refuse to play with me, refuse to let me play with them, refuse to group up with me, and so on.

u must be some sort of gigachad for women to treat you better than this

brutal mog :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, noahwillascend, guilty and 16 others
They can sense your 100% carb diet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eblan, Bitchwhipper2, ezio6 and 17 others
I don’t

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
whats your height and face rating

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and MoggerGaston
6'0 LTN to weak-MTN
try reaching to mid mtn or even high mtn and u should be fine. height is solid but to appear taller just wear af-1s. if ur a zoomer, wear streetwear

try reaching to mid mtn or even high mtn and u should be fine. height is solid but to appear taller just wear af-1s. if ur a zoomer, wear streetwear
already wearing lifts for 6'1 height.

reaching mid-high mtn seems impossible tbh. dont have the face for it and cant ascend with surgery

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and looksmaxxing223
I remember you were writing about being social while on drugs, meeting people on festivals, but looks like sober you devolved into some autism now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, thereallegend and Pikabro
I remember you were writing about being social while on drugs, meeting people on festivals, but looks like sober you devolved into some autism now.
im just ugly dude

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
We’ve seen u bro ur childhood is just fucked up nothings wrong with ur face
nigga i just share my best pics on here.

I look like some sort of deformed slavic blob IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Verline and irkkedmulatto
They immediately eewwww you and don’t even respond?
Brutal
That doesn’t even happen to me

• +1
I've talked to girls a little bit. They always find a higher SMV guy, so I'm just focused on my SMV.

Sometimes I won't vibe with girls and they'll quickly exit the conversation, or I won't be their type. But usually girls are nice to me.

But if you're not getting good reactions from girls initially, you have to work on your looks.

You'll know you're in at least "Ok" territory once girls start giving you friendly and kind eye contact in public, on a regular basis.

For me, that comes down to what my muscle/fat ratio is.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17 and MoggerGaston
Cope you're MTN or high MTN

• Hmm...
You have body dysmorphia nigga
i wouldnt be truecel then and would get matches on dating apps, dates, attention IRL, smiles, approaches, sex, etc

• +1
Reactions: Verline and maximum cope31
They immediately eewwww you and don’t even respond?
Brutal
That doesn’t even happen to me
Yeah they look at me with the frowned eyebrow, teeth showing - look.
displeased-young-pretty-woman-curving-her-lips-biting-with-teeth-frowning-face-looking-with-disappointment-having-some-failures-cute-female-with-oval-face-dark-dyed-hair-casual-clothes_273609-7695.jpg

it pains me so much that half the world's population refuses to even interact in a normal way with me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Zonar
I don’t. Females run away when they see me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, looksmaxxing223 and MoggerGaston
ovER for us invisiblecels.

No attention, no women starting a conversation.

A face that is not worth a woman's time. We are fucking cursed.

• +1
Reactions: Verline, copemaxxeer, Klasik616 and 2 others
You'll know you're in at least "Ok" territory once girls start giving you friendly and kind eye contact in public, on a regular basis.
yeah ive never reached this looks-level yet.

dont think i ever will :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
ovER for us invisiblecels.

No attention, no women starting a conversation.

A face that is not worth a woman's time. We are fucking cursed.
ITS FUCKED

• +1
Reactions: maximum cope31
Last time that i talked was in 2023
I am in incel/lookism scene to shitpost and laugh mainly

• +1

For me, that comes down to what my muscle/fat ratio is.
nevER happened to me in the last 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and noodlelover
Yeah they look at me with the frowned eyebrow, teeth showing - look.
displeased-young-pretty-woman-curving-her-lips-biting-with-teeth-frowning-face-looking-with-disappointment-having-some-failures-cute-female-with-oval-face-dark-dyed-hair-casual-clothes_273609-7695.jpg

it pains me so much that half the world's population refuses to even interact in a normal way with me.
Same for me

Last week a massive ssbbw in her 40s like 140 kg+ with glasses gave me that look when i asked her for directions.

But sometimes i get treated like a human being and i can cope with that for weeks on end. But when too many iods happen on a day it’s a massive blow to my moral.

It’s beyond over for us

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and maximum cope31
nigger i tested negative on that shit
Why not get surgery if you're that insecure about your looks?
You can ascend with softmaxxing too bro you look good you're just an incel but in reality you can pull

I don’t have anything to talk to them about

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and MoggerGaston
Last time that i talked was in 2023
I am in incel/lookism scene to shitpost and laugh mainly
same. I went to that rave last saturday
\

didnt talk to a single girl there. I got eye-contact with a few but they just looked at me with a hostile look, something like:
'why u looking at me?'

had a couple of short interactions with guys which were always positive. shit-chatting about clothes we were wearing, our hairstyles, drugs we were using, how nasty the toilets are, etc. just typical rave-talk.

i never talk with women ever cuz they hate me.

• +1
Reactions: Verline, SamuraiCope and Beetlejuice
Then in their eyes you are subhuman, being ethnic lowers your SMV by 1-2 points, you need to go in your own country if you want to be treated better.
my retard parents made me grow up here. I dont even speak my native tongue properly if I would move back.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You have to be on the same emotional wavelength as women and they can sense if you're not almost immediately. Girls just want to have fun; that's all they really want. They are disgusted by emotional depth, complexity, uncertainty. You have to understand that as women they are not required to ever feel serious about anything. It's a man's responsibility to face all the terrible things in life and shield them from it, so they can live in their carefree world of fun. It's a mistake to think any of your feelings about anything will resonate with a woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Verline, Clown Show, Whatever and 3 others
Same for me

Last week a massive ssbbw in her 40s like 140 kg+ with glasses gave me that look when i asked her for directions.

But sometimes i get treated like a human being and i can cope with that for weeks on end. But when too many iods happen on a day it’s a massive blow to my moral.

It’s beyond over for us
this this this.

sometimes people are nice to me but I realize its cuz they are just trying to avoid confrontation with me.

people are naturally disgusted by me and just have different coping methods to get rid of me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik and nofap
yeah ive never reached this looks-level yet.

dont think i ever will :feelswhy:
Women are hyper sensitive to a few pounds of bodyfat or a few pounds of muscle. You could go from zero eye contact, to a like 30-40% of women giving you eye contact in less than a week of cutting.

But then you could also loose it overnight by eating too many calories.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Verline and MoggerGaston
Why not get surgery if you're that insecure about your looks?
You can ascend with softmaxxing too bro you look good you're just an incel but in reality you can pull
cuz surgery doesnt do shit u idiot and softmax i already did everything.

• +1
You have to be on the same emotional wavelength as women and they can sense if you're not almost immediately. Girls just want to have fun; that's all they really want. They are disgusted by emotional depth, complexity, uncertainty. You have to understand that as women they are not required to ever feel serious about anything. It's a man's responsibility to face all the terrible things in life and shield them from it, so they can live in their carefree world of fun. It's a mistake to think any of your feelings about anything will resonate with a woman.
so then whats the fucking point ill never be that guy cuz im too high IQ

over

• +1