mm_oohz
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Posts
- 236
- Reputation
- 73
Thanks to my genes my side is ass, I have a big ass nose and a recessed chin and with both of these they make my side look subhuman. I searched many forums on how to improve my side(especially my nose, chin and hyiod) and found nth. If I could improve those my, side will look good but sadly it isnt that easy
Any1 here has a transformation of their side share it, and share the process of wat u did, bc all wat the forums here talk abt r studies and not actual results tested on ppl. So any1 here has tips on improving those 3 points?
Any1 here has a transformation of their side share it, and share the process of wat u did, bc all wat the forums here talk abt r studies and not actual results tested on ppl. So any1 here has tips on improving those 3 points?
, but ur right money is a problem and especially bc my parents js gave up on hospitals and doctors bc they think they r js a waste of money