How do i actually fix my side

mm_oohz

mm_oohz

Iron
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
236
Reputation
73
Thanks to my genes my side is ass, I have a big ass nose and a recessed chin and with both of these they make my side look subhuman. I searched many forums on how to improve my side(especially my nose, chin and hyiod) and found nth. If I could improve those my, side will look good but sadly it isnt that easy:feelswhy:

Any1 here has a transformation of their side share it, and share the process of wat u did, bc all wat the forums here talk abt r studies and not actual results tested on ppl. So any1 here has tips on improving those 3 points?
 
Idk y but sharing pics here isnt working for me, so i cant send my side
 
Any1 here has a transformation of their side share it, and share the process of wat u did, bc all wat the forums here talk abt r studies and not actual results tested on ppl. So any1 here has tips on improving those 3 points?
i got one: surgery.
i hate to say it but, you can't just magically grow your chin out.
sorry, dude.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mm_oohz
i got one: surgery.
i hate to say it but, you can't just magically grow your chin out.
sorry, dude.
I am still in puberty, could I ask the orthodontist to give me braces that advance my jaw or chin forward, I do have breathing issues and those stuff related to a recessed jaw. so would it be a good idea?
 
pretty sure is a maxilla problem since you got both a big ass nose and a recessed chin so you should either hope on orthodontics if it isn't too late or get surgery
 
huh
 
Last edited:
I am still in puberty, could I ask the orthodontist to give me braces that advance my jaw or chin forward, I do have breathing issues and those stuff related to a recessed jaw. so would it be a good idea?
yeah. if you got the money.

but you'll have to suggest the orthodonist with your ideas. don't keep your mouth shut and let him do whatever he wants.

some people were like that and genuinely got their shit recessed just because they wanted to fix their misaligned teeth. Lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: mm_oohz
yeah. if you got the money.

but you'll have to suggest the orthodonist with your ideas. don't keep your mouth shut and let him do whatever he wants.

some people were like that and genuinely got their shit recessed just because they wanted to fix their misaligned teeth. Lol
ye ofc I wont ruin my only chance at fixing my side by not talking 😂, but ur right money is a problem and especially bc my parents js gave up on hospitals and doctors bc they think they r js a waste of money:feelswhy:.
 
pretty sure is a maxilla problem since you got both a big ass nose and a recessed chin so you should either hope on orthodontics if it isn't too late or get surgery
ur right it could be a maxilla problem but its js my genes, like my whole family has big noses and slightly weak chins, so it could be environmental or genetics.
 
but either way I am recessed :feelswhy:
ur right it could be a maxilla problem but its js my genes, like my whole family has big noses and slightly weak chins, so it could be environmental or genetics.
 

Similar threads

normielol
Replies
13
Views
75
Pskne
Pskne
itssoover24
Replies
4
Views
41
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
1blameMiles
Replies
12
Views
120
otorrinoveterano
otorrinoveterano
JTheSlayer
Replies
0
Views
56
JTheSlayer
JTheSlayer
boberto925925
Replies
1
Views
55
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • fury31
  • otorrinoveterano
  • iblamerukia
Back
Top