How do I ascend?

Kaban_bam_bam

Kaban_bam_bam

Iron
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
Currently I'm 14,178-179cm,55kg.My dad used to be 185 now he's little smaller and my mom is 167-170.
I want to become better but I don't really want to bs .Also I can't buy any medical things because I don't live in America and my parents don't give me money only on school food .
1000134230
1000134229
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kayobee
Go to the gym and gain some muscle mass and also get leaner. Your face is pretty puffy but at the same time your pretty young so it could also just be baby fat. Also work on your diet outside of school, since school food is mostly slop. Also leave this forum, it wont help you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kaban_bam_bam
Currently I'm 14,178-179cm,55kg.My dad used to be 185 now he's little smaller and my mom is 167-170.
I want to become better but I don't really want to bs .Also I can't buy any medical things because I don't live in America and my parents don't give me money only on school food .View attachment 5721774View attachment 5721775
The goal rn is to perfect everything you can while your still a poorcel, sleep, diet, posture and training is key rn so dont starvemaxx thinking you’re going to get hollow cheeks when you’re depriving your body of essential nutrients and minerals.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kaban_bam_bam and dnrboyoi
Currently I'm 14,178-179cm,55kg.My dad used to be 185 now he's little smaller and my mom is 167-170.
I want to become better but I don't really want to bs .Also I can't buy any medical things because I don't live in America and my parents don't give me money only on school food .View attachment 5721774View attachment 5721775
ask parents if they can buy you k2+d3 5000 iu. cant really do anything else besides what baseball said because you dont have any money and you arent able to buy any "medical" items. just pray puberty will ascend you ig
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kaban_bam_bam
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia
  • +1
Reactions: Kaban_bam_bam

Similar threads

mewannaascendnow
Replies
11
Views
97
shortface
shortface
G
Replies
0
Views
39
Greycel34
G
D
Replies
5
Views
103
migmogpoop
migmogpoop
Kk1ra1
Replies
2
Views
53
terraincel42
terraincel42
L
Replies
4
Views
100
nunya
nunya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top