how do i complete one day water fast

Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
i am water fasting for one day because i need to pull an all nighter to fix my sleep schedule so i just said fuck it why not water fast but now i am too hungry should i make a hot pocket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 7785
@thehealingfields you are high iq user how do i get my body to feel less hungry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Take multivitamin and drink water, that's it

I am not a doctor/nor i have experience in fasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Just drink some water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 10491
i am water fasting for one day because i need to pull an all nighter to fix my sleep schedule so i just said fuck it why not water fast but now i am too hungry should i make a hot pocket
don’t eat

• +1
electrolytes, water and that it

• +1
Drink a shitload of water and guzzle a lot of coffee. Drinking electrolyte water will give you more energy for sure, but also make sure you keep doing something that keeps you up.

Don't watch any shows or anything like that, do something that stimulates you 24/7. Usually jumping for like five minutes then taking a shower works pretty well for me when I wanna pull all-nighters.

• Love it
Drink a shitload of water and guzzle a lot of coffee. Drinking electrolyte water will give you more energy for sure, but also make sure you keep doing something that keeps you up.

Don't watch any shows or anything like that, do something that stimulates you 24/7. Usually jumping for like five minutes then taking a shower works pretty well for me when I wanna pull all-nighters.
mirin your knowledge and high IQ also what is ideal midface tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
You listen to this and then you wanna smash shit up

Unironically go smoke some cigarettes