How do I convince my parents to let me rot in peace?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Im risking to lose my job and my parents would go nuts.

Either way i’m tired of the wagecuck life, @the BULL is right about everything: it’s not worth it to keep working for the government if the government doesn’t give a fuck about you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Man I need to crypto maxx I shouldve done it back in 2012

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

Either way i’m tired of the wagecuck life, @the BULL is right about everything: it’s not worth it to keep working for the government if the government doesn’t give a fuck about you.
Rott in piss

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and smoth

Either way i’m tired of the wagecuck life, @the BULL is right about everything: it’s not worth it to keep working for the government if the government doesn’t give a fuck about you
Man I need to crypto maxx I shouldve done it back in 2012
just be itchai uchiha theory

yeah nigga but what now? what do we do
Rot. I’ll do some easy wagie job during the summer that I was supposed to do last summer. Helps me get a few thousand to save

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Rot. I’ll do some easy wagie job during the summer that I was supposed to do last summer. Helps me get a few thousand to save
im about to lose this job, but I don’t really care since i’m giga underpaid. Only thing is that it’s an office job so it’s pretty easy.

But Idc if I lose it i’ll just do some manual job that pays more and fuck it.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
not worth rotting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
im about to lose this job, but I don’t really care since i’m giga underpaid. Only thing is that it’s an office job so it’s pretty easy.

But Idc if I lose it i’ll just do some manual job that pays more and fuck it.
If I was NT I would’ve streamed maxxed. Steamers are usually talentless subhumans who get carried by being neurotypical

• +1

I’m in the same situation as you unfortunately.

My parents are disappointed in me and see me as a failure. They don’t understand my severe mental health problems such as depression, bpd etc. I have nobody to talk about it. Life is hell.

• +1
if the government doesn’t give a fuck about you.
No it doesn’t but in some countries it gives you a lifetime pension for yourself and your wife (if you had one) for a secured living.

Better than holding a beggar’s stand at NYC Detroit but still lower than whatever is the top 0.01% entrepreneur horseshit you dream of by not wageslaving.

• +1
I’m in the same situation as you unfortunately.

My parents are disappointed in me and see me as a failure. They don’t understand my severe mental health problems such as depression, bpd etc. I have nobody to talk about it. Life is hell.
For me it’s more about the fact that I don’t actually give a fuck about anything anymore.

They can suck my cock at my job, idc. I could lose it tomorrow and find another one or just a way to keep going.

But the biggest problem are my parents who would literally make my life hell reminding me every morning that my life is utter shit and that i’m a failure.

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No it doesn’t but in some countries it gives you a lifetime pension for yourself and your wife (if you had one) for a secured living.

Better than holding a beggar’s stand at NYC Detroit but still lower than whatever is the top 0.01% entrepreneur horseshit you dream of by not wageslaving.
My shit hole doesn’t have neetbuxx unfortunately

It’s not worth it just keep wagecucking. At least you’re getting money out of your time, NEETing all you get is cortisol and pain

• +1
It’s not worth it just keep wagecucking. At least you’re getting money out of your time, NEETing all you get is cortisol and pain
I get cortisol from working 12h a day and being pays 6€ an hour nigga.

I’m a slave.

I get cortisol from working 12h a day and being pays 6€ an hour nigga.

I’m a slave.
Opposed to getting paid 0€ and going mad 24h a day?

• Hmm...
Opposed to getting paid 0€ and going mad 24h a day?
why going mad? I’d honestly pass my days looking for a way to make money online and eating slop.