How Do I Cure My Autism?

D

Deleted member 18020

Iron
I was diagnosed with Asperger's in Kindergarden due to my constant temper tantrums and weird obsessions. I stopped throwing temper tantrums at age 10, but I still couldn't make any friends in school because people thought I was weird. I finally have a small group of friends I hang out with, but I still end up saying things that other people find weird. I've tried approaching girls and using pickup lines with them, and I watch a channel on Youtube called Based Zeus for advice on how to pickup girls. Sometimes they seem to like it, but a lot of the time they just look at me like I'm crazy. I did CBT in elementary and middle school, but I didn't find that to be helpful. I'm taking Vyvanse right now for my ADHD/Asperger's, but it just makes me feel more nervous/emotional. I know from personal experience that girls won't give aspies the light of day, and I don't want it to be over for me. Do you know of any good solutions? I'm sorry if I sound like I'm having a victim mentality, but I just want to grow out of this so that I can be able to make friends with ease and finally have a girlfriend/get laid.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LOST18yearold, whiteissuperior, thecel and 1 other person
not posting on this website would be a good start

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17736, incel194012940, Deleted member 17429 and 16 others
I mean, you can't
with a LOT of exposure and a LOT of INTENTIONAL practice where you try to think about the things that you say that weird people out, you can maybe fake it decently well eventually, but it's not going to be anything easy for you and it's not going to be something you can just float through and get, you'll have to actually try.

While you're doing this, looksmaxx as much as you physically can, because the better you look, the less it will matter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 3 others
I mean, you can't
with a LOT of exposure and a LOT of INTENTIONAL practice where you try to think about the things that you say that weird people out, you can maybe fake it decently well eventually, but it's not going to be anything easy for you and it's not going to be something you can just float through and get, you'll have to actually try.

While you're doing this, looksmaxx as much as you physically can, because the better you look, the less it will matter.
This. Focus on looksmax and lifemax. Success is measured by progress. Tiny baby steps everyday add up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 18020 and loksr
Never listen to dating advice from gurus or anyone for that matter. You should always be yourself, a girl has to like you with your virtues and negatives, you must be yourself and never pretend to be someone you’re not, trust your instincts and impulses so things flow naturally. I used to do the same thing with pick up lines and stuff and everyone can tell you aren’t being yourself that’s why they look at you weird.

Remember this, is not what you say, but who says it and how it is said. There’s never a right or wrong answer when talking to a girl, as I said, whatever you say has to be genuine.

The best thing you can do is improve your looks, get shoe lifts regardless of your height, and start with babysteps don’t be acting all confident all of a sudden.

I have to be very real tho, unless you look like a male model, your autism is a pussy dryer… but as long as you can make her laugh and satisfy in bed you should do ok.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020

Take Ashwagandha, meditate and do yoga to lower cortisol.

Read 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
Learn to ACT normal and you should be fine, as if you’re playing a character.

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
You can't bro , instead of enjoying my life , I'm catching new BDD every week and cant concentrate on my life without thinking about this shithole for a 1 hour straight :ogre:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Korea and Deleted member 18020
I was diagnosed with Asperger's in Kindergarden due to my constant temper tantrums and weird obsessions. I stopped throwing temper tantrums at age 10, but I still couldn't make any friends in school because people thought I was weird. I finally have a small group of friends I hang out with, but I still end up saying things that other people find weird. I've tried approaching girls and using pickup lines with them, and I watch a channel on Youtube called Based Zeus for advice on how to pickup girls. Sometimes they seem to like it, but a lot of the time they just look at me like I'm crazy. I did CBT in elementary and middle school, but I didn't find that to be helpful. I'm taking Vyvanse right now for my ADHD/Asperger's, but it just makes me feel more nervous/emotional. I know from personal experience that girls won't give aspies the light of day, and I don't want it to be over for me. Do you know of any good solutions? I'm sorry if I sound like I'm having a victim mentality, but I just want to grow out of this so that I can be able to make friends with ease and finally have a girlfriend/get laid.
cebrylysum or what ever the fuck its called can help people with autism
how old are u rn
also for easier convos cofee and weed
or stims and weed
like adderall and weed

cebrylysum or what ever the fuck its called can help people with autism
how old are u rn
also for easier convos cofee and weed
or stims and weed
like adderall and weed
I'm 18 years old. I'm going to graduate high school in May.

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
igf 1 can repair your brain cells, but u should probably just stop sperging out and get used to people and life. It's weird, just embrace it and stay cool. stay cool, cool as ice, smooth moves, smooth grooves. FUNK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020
just mewing and meditate bro

Thanks for the advice bros. I might experiment with cerebrosylin, but I'll mainly focus on looksmaxxing and meditation.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
literally laughed out loud and stopped reading at "Based Zeus" ngl sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, PYT and Deleted member 11770
If you actually have autism (and by actually have I mean diagnosed by a doctor) then unfortunately there is no way you can cure your autism, as bluepilled as this may sound, just own it.
Autism is my superpower jonathan hempstead transparent

• JFL
Reactions: startingover