How do I deal with girl I dated that now shes getting fucked by a milionaire 6'3"model with a Supercar?

N

Nation

Platinum
Im 5'8"/5'9", not good looking, and I work as garbage collector...I managed to date this girl from Romania for 3 months, solid 5 psl with great body, took her V card. She Is 19.
Then She started complaining about everything and She told me She felt numb/She didnt feel anything more.
Now After 4 months I saw her literally with an Instagram famous influencer (130k followers) whos a male model and drives a Lamborghini.
I feel very bad, I know I couldnt keep her because Im low value male but now She looks at me like a Total subhuman and shes ashamed of being fucked by me...Literally I felt Better when I used to get no action, Now im mogged into Oblivion.
Is there any cope?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Hernan, shalomnigga and 12 others
cope about what? lol

she clearly went with someone who is superior at least in terms of smv

you should be proud about taking her virginity op

• +1
Reactions: mid, falcon1, shalomnigga and 12 others
1747760 395584hf83

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, murdah, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
cucked by chad whats new :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
1. be happy you lucked out once in your life, and look back at fondness that one had this.

Is there any cope?
obviously, there is the fact that you got her first. which moggs being second.
like. if I owned a car new, and the next person gets to own it. He gets a lesser used version of it.

• +1
Reactions: mid, Deleted member 32973, Maalik and 1 other person
larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51402, Deleted member 32973, Maalik and 1 other person
who cares nigger just deal with it and watch their sex like a beta bitch sissy cuck or rope like a genetic failure.

Im 5'8"/5'9", not good looking, and I work as garbage collector...I managed to date this girl from Romania for 3 months, solid 5 psl with great body, took her V card. She Is 19.
Then She started complaining about everything and She told me She felt numb/She didnt feel anything more.
Now After 4 months I saw her literally with an Instagram famous influencer (130k followers) whos a male model and drives a Lamborghini.
I feel very bad, I know I couldnt keep her because Im low value male but now She looks at me like a Total subhuman and shes ashamed of being fucked by me...Literally I felt Better when I used to get no action, Now im mogged into Oblivion.
Is there any cope?
He got your sloppy seconds

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Is there any cope?
What his ig ?? Or you are larping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
you should be proud about taking her virginity op
OP, at least you can rest easy knowing that no matter what that rich bastard does he'll never be the one who took her v-card

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Is there any cope?
Cheer up champ, in this forum of feminized morons who give women a divine category none of them empathize with men. But I value men like you, it's men like you who sustain this shitty world, who perform those tasks that no one wants to do.

Fuck you fucking bitches bro. The day will come when we as men will free ourselves from the matriarchal yoke, and return to rule in this society destroyed by the international Jew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, whitepilled4life, Primalsplit and 4 others
A girl never forgets her first love. W in my books

• +1
Reactions: SuperCoolGuy
Cheer up champ, in this forum of feminized morons who give women a divine category none of them empathize with men. But I value men like you, it's men like you who sustain this shitty world, who perform those tasks that no one wants to do.

Fuck you fucking bitches bro. The day will come when we as men will free ourselves from the matriarchal yoke, and return to rule in this society destroyed by the international Jew.
Will never happen

Men are mentally castrated since childhood. Pumped full of feminism from all angles.

Movies, commercials, cartoons, anime, games, all media use cool stacies to depict women and stupid, dorky, ugly subhumans to depict men.

In fact, i think this is why NEETS tend to be such low esteem autists. They exposed themselves to the feminist programming even more than normal people during the time they spend NEETmaxxing

• +1
Women from EE are absolute gold diggers so this is not shocking in the slightest.

But yeah that sounds brutal as fuck man. I hope you find a good cope to take your mind off of that.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Is there any cope?
mogsme.
how did you snag her in the first place?
where did u meet. you're in your thirties and shes 19

Women from EE are absolute gold diggers so this is not shocking in the slightest.

But yeah that sounds brutal as fuck man. I hope you find a good cope to take your mind off of that.
warhammer might be just the cope he needs

• +1
Reactions: warhammercel
Maybe OP got tired of making real gigaloser threads and decided he finally needs n ego stroke from SOMEWHERE.
even if its from faceless incels' reactions to an online fantasy thread. jfl

warhammer might be just the cope he needs
It’s a good cope especially for an aspie mf like me but you need lots of money so if you are a brokecel you won’t be able to buy anything more than a few units JFL.

Although you could just play some warhammer vidya. Total war warhammer 3 is good although the multiplayer is busted the campaign/single player mode is very fun.

It’s a good cope especially for an aspie mf like me but you need lots of money so if you are a brokecel you won’t be able to buy anything more than a few units JFL.

Although you could just play some warhammer vidya. Total war warhammer 3 is good although the multiplayer is busted the campaign/single player mode is very fun.
sounds like a Lifemin.

sink your time AND money for your computer screen to blast you with EM radiation in ways that gives you dopamine.

I would rather talk shit on .org than play any more games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402 and warhammercel
sounds like a Lifemin.

sink your time AND money for your computer screen to blast you with EM radiation in ways that gives you dopamine.

I would rather talk shit on .org than play any more games
It’s the cope you go to when you know it’s over or are a complete aspie. The only person who plays warhammer who isn’t a incel or incel in denial is Henry cavil JFL.

But you are right. If you have ambition to improve your life don’t spend your money on plastic toy soldiers and vidya DLC.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Is there any cope?
Drop ig or larp

There is no cope bro. You lost to the superior one.

Is there any cope?
U don't

idk if its not larp but in your position i would be fucking happy. imagine being a 6'3 millionaire model and when your friend asks you if your gf was a virgin you need to lie but deep down you know that she was fucked by 5 foot garbage collector 💀. congrats buddy, you cucked him

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Is there any cope?
cucked by Tate?

deal with it like a man and fuck other woman

Is there any cope?
Well you can pretty much tell him he got sloppy seconds and that he's a cuck

1. be happy you lucked out once in your life, and look back at fondness that one had this.

obviously, there is the fact that you got her first. which moggs being second.
like. if I owned a car new, and the next person gets to own it. He gets a lesser used version of it.
first mogging second is the biggest cope retard shit that people say on this forum. nah a girl decided she didn’t want you anymore and upgraded to someone she liked more.

there is nothing about being in OPs position that is superior to being the next guy.

• +1
first mogging second is the biggest cope retard shit that people say on this forum. nah a girl decided she didn’t want you anymore and upgraded to someone she liked more.

there is nothing about being in OPs position that is superior to being the next guy.
I rather own a new car, than a used car.
I rather be someone first love, than their 2nd love.

True, that getting dumped because she upgraded isn't nice. That is for sure a downer.
It makes a difference for sure, if one was the one doing the dumping or getting dumped.

I don't see how being the 2nd dude, he would feel he moggs?
He can think, he moggs, because she dumped a dude for him. Still also, dude number one can flex a bit, that he got her in a more pure less damaged or experienced form

Is there any cope?
Lmaooo imagine being a male model and getting bogged by a garbage collector. You mog him not other way around doesn't matter you still slayed

Lmaooo imagine being a male model and getting bogged by a garbage collector. You mog him not other way around doesn't matter you still slayed
Actually She looks at him as Chad while She looks at me like a subhuman, It doesnt matter if i was first

Holy shit that’s brutal
Actually no, the brutal thing isnt the fact She felt numbness/no emotions.
...the brutal thing Is being looked as subhuman

She doesn’t. You’re just flat out wrong.
Yes, She sees me as subhuman because now She can compare with someone who's a lot Better looking and healthier

Is there any cope?
moneymax, get ll other surgeries buy a good car and house
will take 2 years if your fast

more realistic:

buy fake clothes and fraud with them / rolex for 400$ -> pandabuy
rent a good car or steal one
instagram max to 20k (easy)
wear lifts from now on
gym max maybe (lose body fat if your fat and change hair both will make her think you have changed/developed which will make you more interesting)

Women love attention and this millionaire guy probably won't give her the attention she want, try to shower her with your love make it as romantic as possible like you would imagine it in a movie. foids love this shit and maybe her brain does the mistake and reloves you jfl

you have good changes with v card, woman develop a deep connection with sexual partners, especially the stronger the fewer there are and you were the first, so your connection should be the strongest - you have best changes if you track her
follicular phase

try to make her pregnant then you definitely have her for your own

sorry for necro thought this post was new damn

moneymax, get ll other surgeries buy a good car and house
will take 2 years if your fast

more realistic:

buy fake clothes and fraud with them / rolex for 400$ -> pandabuy
rent a good car or steal one
instagram max to 20k (easy)
wear lifts from now on
gym max maybe (lose body fat if your fat and change hair both will make her think you have changed/developed which will make you more interesting)

Women love attention and this millionaire guy probably won't give her the attention she want, try to shower her with your love make it as romantic as possible like you would imagine it in a movie. foids love this shit and maybe her brain does the mistake and reloves you jfl

you have good changes with v card, woman develop a deep connection with sexual partners, especially the stronger the fewer there are and you were the first, so your connection should be the strongest - you have best changes if you track her
follicular phase

try to make her pregnant then you definitely have her for your own

sorry for necro thought this post was new damn
She sees me as subhuman Bro, and I already used tò wear 1" lifts with her