How do I deal with people I know reacting to my face all broke out with cystic acne

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I was on antibiotics for 4 years straight, after talking to an in person doctor for a military physical, the doctor informed me privately that she thinks I should seriously consider to stop taking the antibiotics, because they harm good bacteria in the skin and intestines. She also told me when I go to basic training (I don't know when I go, but it could be as soon as 1-2 months from now) that they wouldn't allow me to take antibiotics while in there. So I quit cold turkey about 4 days ago or so, I just haven't been taking them. Since then my face is destroying itself, with cystic acne forming all around my mouth and jaw area. I think it's hormonal, and for years I've been hiding it with antibiotics that don't allow the acne to form. I'm going back to my retail job with my manager who is cool but the rest of the workers some are very low IQ and will say "what happened to your face bro?". I can't deal with having to explain myself to every fucking person, and it's gonna mess up my customer service skills because I'm going to be sitting there thinking about how I look every time I'm supposed to be helping a customer. I can't deal with how people are going to react when they knew me as this kid with perfect clear skin, and I go in after not seeing them for a week with full cystic acne. I would be perfectly fine with it if the people didn't know me before hand, but since they will see I look WORSE not better, I don't know how to feel. This acne shit pisses me off so much, I work my ass off and have so much on my mind, I don't have time for this gay acne shit. How do I cope boyos, do I accept that it's over in all areas of life?

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_105437.jpg
    IMG_20200520_105437.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 120
Its not that noticeable from afar as its still relatively the same colour as your skin. You can try not to gaf or final cope would be to use concealer

not a word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, goat2x and Deleted member 4804
Bro do people comment on that hoop earring? Was thinking of getting one either on the lobe or an industrail one (halfway through the ear)

Btw, why do u want to join the military that hard bro ? Wanna be cannon fowder ?

Fabulous jaw

How do I cope boyos, do I accept that it's over in all areas of life?
Is the wonder cream of retin-A/Tretinoin a solution for this type of acne??? Then the cope might be, if so, that there is bright smooth skin future ahead of you in a couple of months.
If it works. and dermtologist won't give. There are online places where you score it.

Is the wonder cream of retin-A/Tretinoin a solution for this type of acne??? Then the cope might be, if so, that there is bright smooth skin future ahead of you in a couple of months.
If it works. and dermtologist won't give. There are online places where you score it.
my skin is way too sensitive for it and retina doesn't work on severe acne.

well at least acne is something that for the most part goes away when you're a couple years into adulthood, right?

Get on accutane ASAP. It’s the best for stuff like cystic acne.

Yeah you fucked up your gut taking antibiotics. You need to heal your flora and detox your gastro-intestinal tract. Do your research there are some good threads on this topic.
You can hop on retinoid right now to heal faster and avoid scaring, your pimples will disappear in two to three days but it won't solve the problem as you're not tackling the root cause of it.

Try celery juice.

its bad but not as bad as you think I had the same acne in hs and cleared it with diet, hygeine, exercise, retinol and sunscreen, aquaphor

thank god u dont have this bullshit

dda605924ade893ba984963ba4ad6110.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Bro do people comment on that hoop earring? Was thinking of getting one either on the lobe or an industrail one (halfway through the ear)
everyone I know likes it idk I think it looks good so I rock it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
my skin is way too sensitive for it and retina doesn't work on severe acne.
How about red light therapy?

I have seen some quit bad cases on r/tretinoin.

wtf why were on acne antibiotics for 4 years? i think you're only supposed to be on them for 1 year MAX

bro you are me in 2 years
maybe try different antibiotics or topical ones, certain types affect the gut bacteria to varying degree depending on the range of it.
accutane would work too

If you're concerned about health then go for this:

diet, hygeine, exercise, retinol and sunscreen, aquaphor

and get some high strength salicylic acid cream, adaplene should be fine even if your skin is sensitive too.

wtf why were on acne antibiotics for 4 years? i think you're only supposed to be on them for 1 year MAX
yes my dermatologist lied to me and said it's fine and kept me on them for years. I didn't know any better I was only 15 at the time. I'm 19 now and trying to figure out how to fix my gut biome. If I take probiotics it makes my acne worse so I'm gonna take accutane, get rid of acne, then take probiotics so I don't get acne when I fix my gut biome.

yes my dermatologist lied to me and said it's fine and kept me on them for years. I didn't know any better I was only 15 at the time. I'm 19 now and trying to figure out how to fix my gut biome. If I take probiotics it makes my acne worse so I'm gonna take accutane, get rid of acne, then take probiotics so I don't get acne when I fix my gut biome.
accurate fucks your liver really bad . search other stuff