How do I explain being gone for 1 year for surgeries?

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
Title. 17, almost 18, and the moment I am 18 I plan on leaving and spending at least a year abroad traveling around the world getting surgeries. How do I explain this? Gap year traveling? Doing business abroad? Traveling with friends? Looking at international colleges? Any good excuses?
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Prince88 and Deleted member 19620
18 and already getting surgeries dam bro

Just make some bullshit excuse like you want to experience/travel world and "find yourself" Nx the college excuse is good too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Title. 17, almost 18, and the moment I am 18 I plan on leaving and spending at least a year abroad traveling around the world getting surgeries. How do I explain this? Gap year traveling? Doing business abroad? Traveling with friends? Looking at international colleges? Any good excuses?
Say u just sat at home masturbating and eating pizza, being depressed.

But then you "worked on yourself", and now you have popping cheekbones, new set of hair, and 10cm taller :feelshehe:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Patient A, Deleted member 26067 and 4 others
Volunteering around the world. That’s easy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
you should kill anyone that says something to you, these people will never understand how it feels. you should find a way to hide their bodies and not get caught as well.
 
which surgeries are you getting and how are you affording them?

anyway just say ur travelling, that also explains losing a bunch of money
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
gap year travelling
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
have you tried getting the surgery and coming back to your home country right after?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Just say gap-year travelling for fun.

How are you affording?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Blud is coming back like that, hoping that his parents won't notice.
 

Attachments

  • 76005e56d53e58815865c30cb20cd4dd.jpg
    76005e56d53e58815865c30cb20cd4dd.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26067 and Deleted member 19766
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15866
Just say depressed and rotting, not that surprising in the current year
 

Similar threads

DollarTree
Replies
1
Views
46
zyyyncxy
zyyyncxy
ChangPilled_
Motivation 1 year ascension
Replies
3
Views
112
jacobthrows
jacobthrows
Raf_slv10
Replies
51
Views
481
brazilianltn
brazilianltn
nychtaskia
Replies
0
Views
66
nychtaskia
nychtaskia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top