H
hifrancel
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2026
- Posts
- 33
- Reputation
- 30
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Do you use any products currently?How do I fix clogged pores/closed comedomes? Reccomendtions and routine
Yes right now my am routine is cold water rinse, hypochlous acid spray, azalaic acid 20%, moisturizer, then spf 50Do you use any products currently?
How long ago did you start? And if so how much improvement or decline have you seen?Yes right now my am routine is cold water rinse, hypochlous acid spray, azalaic acid 20%, moisturizer, then spf 50
My pm is hypochlorus acid, dokdo gentle cleanser, tretinoin 0.0025%, moisturizer
I also have adapalene gel 0.1%, benzoyl peroxide 10% and SA facial cleanser from cerave
About 3 months, I’ve seen a slight improvement. I’ve also heard it’s because of sugar intake.How long ago did you start? And if so how much improvement or decline have you seen?
Just diet and eat decent foods, stay away from milk and sugarAbout 3 months, I’ve seen a slight improvement. I’ve also heard it’s because of sugar intake.