How do I fix clogged pores?

H

hifrancel

Iron
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
30
How do I fix clogged pores/closed comedomes? Reccomendtions and routine
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    697 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
Do you use any products currently?
Yes right now my am routine is cold water rinse, hypochlous acid spray, azalaic acid 20%, moisturizer, then spf 50

My pm is hypochlorus acid, dokdo gentle cleanser, tretinoin 0.0025%, moisturizer

I also have adapalene gel 0.1%, benzoyl peroxide 10% and SA facial cleanser from cerave
 
Yes right now my am routine is cold water rinse, hypochlous acid spray, azalaic acid 20%, moisturizer, then spf 50

My pm is hypochlorus acid, dokdo gentle cleanser, tretinoin 0.0025%, moisturizer

I also have adapalene gel 0.1%, benzoyl peroxide 10% and SA facial cleanser from cerave
How long ago did you start? And if so how much improvement or decline have you seen?
 

Similar threads

medialcanthus
Replies
12
Views
94
ctoasty
ctoasty
jizzgiraffe
Replies
5
Views
65
xinacel
xinacel
andlooksmax98
Replies
4
Views
60
Matrix88
Matrix88
pre-ascension ltn
Replies
6
Views
40
Disturbed
Disturbed
jester_forlife431
Replies
6
Views
54
Lord-Arthur_17
Lord-Arthur_17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top