How do I get hair like this?

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
I’m blessed with hair and I think I know the perfect hairstyle to use. How do I get enough hair to curl the hair in the back of my neck like this? Do I just keep growing it?

(Hair Style of shirtless guy)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
so a mullet?

Just mew and take a shower. and don't forget to respect women

• +1
Reactions: Kami
Not exactly mullet, in the mullet there is no depth in the back of the head here there is depth of hair at back of head

Watch this video it will show exactly how to mew and the benefits of it

Hey fucking idiot why you showing me dumb shit stop playing you idiot I will see you you waste everyone time

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Hey fucking idiot why you showing me dumb shit stop playing you idiot I will see you you waste everyone time
yeah sorry I can't help you here Im not an expert on hair products and hair types and stuff like that.

but bro joking around is just the culture of the forum. calm down

chad only haircut tbh otherwise u look like a try hard

chad only haircut tbh otherwise u look like a try hard
I agree that you have to be atractive, but you don't have to be chad. could work if you have strong jaw

I’m blessed with hair and I think I know the perfect hairstyle to use. How do I get enough hair to curl the hair in the back of my neck like this? Do I just keep growing it?

(Hair Style of shirtless guy)
nigga fuck tthat hair looks ugly ass shit nigga u would look like one 1923 wellington named ass nigga confedirate flag etc british elvis gay presly etc
go for a mullet w a fade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
nigga fuck tthat hair looks ugly ass shit nigga u would look like one 1923 wellington named ass nigga confedirate flag etc british elvis gay presly etc
go for a mullet w a fade
View attachment 1603455
u want long hair fast go to ur local vitamin shop and ask for hair growth vitamins

go for a mullet w a fade
View attachment 1603455
This looks ugly as shit I don’t do fades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
depth of hair mogs on back of the head
The other guy you posted has no depth on the back of the head looks ugly and asymmetric from the back

Weak jaw and chin the fade makes you look like a zoomer I don’t want that shit
nigga dats the model also u tryna attract the 80 yr old grandmas or som shit with this hair cut nigga
that shit looks like u finna sing some corny ass love song to some girl in public

• JFL
Reactions: sanchez451
Cope harder think again that guy with the fade gets mogged to oblivion

Looks like fermented defecation floating in the open sewers of Bihar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mewton
it’s a shitty hairstyle but it’s genetic. get more layers in the back and use products to weigh your hair down. u prolly don’t have the genetics. curling iron? maybe?

Apply cum to hair