Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 12146 and Sl8yr
Reincarnationmaxxing to get better bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sl8yr, 5'8manlet and conformable
Smoke meth like he did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
eat dirt which has 50 calories per 500g and 50 g of fiber. Painful shits but leanmaxxing this way is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
You couldn't pull it off, don't even try tbh no offense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Hozay
be this skinny

Trying to look like somebody else is unachievable and super retarded

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6873
Trying to look like somebody else is unachievable and super retarded
What's unachievable and super retarded about asking how to get a certain feature? Didn't ask how to look like him as a whole

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
he's right though.
No way of proving that. At this point it's an opinion. Something that is factual tho is that you are being salty right now; why?

No way of proving that. At this point it's an opinion. Something that is factual tho is that you are being salty right now; why?
no im just agreeing with the fact that you have no form of extreme facial lean ness like he has at death tier weight, either accept it and hope it goes away after puberty or get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
What's unachievable and super retarded about asking how to get a certain feature? Didn't ask how to look like him as a whole
Wtf is Richard's leanness? You could've just asked about how to get to a low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Genetics, super lean and prob a couple day fast...

sleep a lot, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of protein and fiber, abstain from sugar, do weight training.
You all already know how to get a lean face. The only thing stopping you is motivation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, Yerico7 and Deleted member 1476
no im just agreeing with the fact that you have no form of extreme facial lean ness like he has at death tier weight, either accept it and hope it goes away after puberty or get surgery.
I don't have leanness yes. That's literally what the post is about

Wtf is Richard's leanness? You could've just asked about how to get to a low bf%
That's for body and i could not give less fucks about what my body looks like

I don't have leanness yes. That's literally what the post is about
yes no shit im not blind, but why are you asking it but at the same time say "but without his bones bro!"
and you're not lean you're an auschwitz survivor. Do you seriously think losing even more weight will help

• +1
There is Three way

1. Surgery
2. Anorexia which is not healthy and you probably will look twice as shit.
3. Hope that puberty create better bone definition.

• +1
Give it up pal, it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 6873
Cocaine

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
yes no shit im not blind, but why are you asking it but at the same time say "but without his bones bro!"
and you're not lean you're an auschwitz survivor. Do you seriously think losing even more weight will help
i didn't say ''but without his bones bro'' i said not exactly ramirez himself, here's a picture of a guy with less bone mass with a similar vibe to Ramirez still. If you could fucking read you would've known.

I have never, in my entire history of being on this site, suggested losing weight. Bloating and overall fat are completely different. You should know this. Such a stupid remark, why did you even post this.

i didn't say ''but without his bones bro'' i said not exactly ramirez himself, here's a picture of a guy with less bone mass with a similar vibe to Ramirez still. If you could fucking read you would've known.

I have never, in my entire history of being on this site, suggested losing weight. Bloating and overall fat are completely different. You should know this. Such a stupid remark, why did you even post this.
Chrome wSNoK6gIkC

There is Three way

1. Surgery
2. Anorexia which is not healthy and you probably will look twice as shit.
3. Hope that puberty create better bone definition.
Already should have good bone definition in jaw and side profile and lateral zygos so i should have cheekbones too i just need to get lean to the amount where they pop this is what the thread is about

Also ZERO salt and sugar. Literally zero. That’s what Christian Bale did for American Psycho.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Also ZERO salt and sugar. Literally zero. That’s what Christian Bale did for American Psycho.
homies are coming over tomorrow tho jiffle if u think ill pass on some bomb food

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety
Already should have good bone definition in jaw and side profile and lateral zygos so i should have cheekbones too i just need to get lean to the amount where they pop this is what the thread is about

You are already lean?.. Im at same height as you are and I Weight 67kg... I have fat in my face but my mandibular looks lean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You are already lean?.. Im at same height as you are and I Weight 67kg... I have fat in my face but my mandibular looks lean.
I'm not lean i'm bloated just thin

only the determined succeed
i fast 1x a week usually and eat 0 shit im allowing myself this cheat day once a month.
i dont see any point in starving myself beyond my extremely low weight

I'm not lean i'm bloated just thin

If YOU weight 54kg.. You are already like 12-13% BF? You face probably store all your fat in face..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
That's light..
The finnish sauna can maybe lose your bloat from water.
How? I would do it but i don't know anyone with a sauna other than people who actually live there Lmfao

• Hmm...
  • +1