how do i get this fuckign eye area

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
how do i get that fucking eye area. i need info now
mrazik2.jpg

his brow isnt low but he still has no uee? what do i need to do? fat grafts? filelrs? ill do anything

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 30432, Kater Maxxing and 2 others
How do I get that skin color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 21048 and 7 others
You need PFL

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
There are no surgeries to increase PFL I think, Do you at least have a long one?
i dont fucking know, but what use is this measurement in isolation if you dont also have width of midface, ipd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Who is he in a huge hockey fan yet I have no idea who he is

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
ok, let me make it easy for everyone
here are your options

now tell me

impossible

surgeries are wayyyyyyy more limited than you think jfl
ive seen transformations from bulging bug eyes to those like in op or even better.

Surgery is the KEY to heaven

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
bc they had a syndrome
and that syndrome was solved
No I mean those whose only syndrome was being sub htn. Countless cases on this site of insane eye area transformations. im not going to post them here again just to appease your deliberate in-bad-faith obscurantism that masquerades intellectual laziness for dismissive bland token levelheadedness.

SO MANY REPLIES AND ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONCRETE ANSWERS. Like the first reply to my thread asking about eyes was someone inquiring about HOW THEY CHANGE THEIR SKIN COLOR. joke site

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and TheBrownOne
in isolation

getting-up-done.gif

not reading that word salad

it's a fucking idiotic question in the first place
"how do I get this eye area?"

Bro, it depends on what your eye area currently looks like. Duh. Are you dumb?

That question in isolation, specially in a fucking incel website, suggests that you have a wildly different and uglier eye area than those examples, in a fundamental level
and that you can't change in a way that maintains harmony, which is what you like about those guys with good eye areas

useless thread

Was this an overwrought way of asking me to post a photo fo my eyes ?

i think my pfl is ok. I just need to reduce uee. idk if I want brow, fat, filler, or bone based solution to the UEE (which have striking results for ALL of them)
supraorbital implants? fillers if u dont want them completely removed but reduced

supraorbital implants? fillers if u dont want them completely removed but reduced
what contributes the most to the fact guy in op has Very little UEE? His supras, his brow, or his aboveeye fat?

Orbital decompressment is best for hooded eyes and minimum LEE. And more forwarded grown face

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
sorry everyone, i producded this thread in a benzos fueled fit of rage. I need to go to bed

what contributes the most to the fact guy in op has Very little UEE? His supras, his brow, or his aboveeye fat?
It's a combination of good supras and just the perfect amount of fat and skin that the eye literally fits under it like a sock.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Custom supra orbital implants. No good pics online, but I’ve seen very good results from a doctors clinic.