How do I hide hgh from my parents and siblings?

Dele Alli Regen

Dele Alli Regen

6'2 and HTN by June 2025 or rope
I was using a 4ft mini fridge during uni so i was fine but now i have to move back in with my parents until august. I’ve heard of hiding the vials in an ice pack or getting a smaller and portable fridge. Any other ideas? also if you’ve ever done either of the really mini fridge (15in or less vertically) or hiding it in something like an ice pack or soda can then lmk how it was.

Also forgot to mention, my brother is a very nosy ass bitch. i would just use ice pack but i feel like he would open it just for no reason.

If you have a wardrobe or closet that has shelfs in it hide somewhere secure like in a shoe box or in some lying clothes

If you have a wardrobe or closet that has shelfs in it hide somewhere secure like in a shoe box or in some lying clothes
the vials gotta be refrigerated

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee
Just conceal it in an icepack or something its not rocket science

kick ur brothers ass quit being so high inhib, ur taking hgh u should be a man by now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
kick ur brothers ass quit being so high inhib, ur taking hgh u should be a man by now jfl
type of person to snoop is the type of person to snitch so obv not an option. i don’t think he would even touch my ice pack if he didn’t get injured randomly all the time. if only there was an item that could store the vials but has literally no use or appeal.

@oldcel2002 @SecularIslamist

Label it something else and say you was diagnosed with some disease or some shit.

type of person to snoop is the type of person to snitch so obv not an option. i don’t think he would even touch my ice pack if he didn’t get injured randomly all the time. if only there was an item that could store the vials but has literally no use or appeal.
Put a lock on ur mini fridge:forcedsmile: cant really do much if ur brither snoops into everything, the only to fix that is to give him a reason to stop fucking with ur stuff

Put a lock on ur mini fridge:forcedsmile: cant really do much if ur brither snoops into everything, the only to fix that is to give him a reason to stop fucking with ur stuff
ffs putting a lock on that shit is basically saying “hey i’m hiding something, please come bust me.”

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i think i’ll just have prune juice (since no one likes that shit) then just put the ice pack behind that. there’s like 10% i get caught but even that’s too high imo. only thing is, ice pack has actual utility so my family might use it. any other items that are unappealing?

i think i’ll just have prune juice (since no one likes that shit) then just put the ice pack behind that. there’s like 10% i get caught but even that’s too high imo. only thing is, ice pack has actual utility so my family might use it. any other items that are unappealing?
Can you see if you can open the panels of the fridge somehow or find some dead space and hide it in there and use as normal? But maybe temperature would he an issue

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
I was using a 4ft mini fridge during uni so i was fine but now i have to move back in with my parents until august. I’ve heard of hiding the vials in an ice pack or getting a smaller and portable fridge. Any other ideas? also if you’ve ever done either of the really mini fridge (15in or less vertically) or hiding it in something like an ice pack or soda can then lmk how it was.
High inhib retard

@oldcel2002 @SecularIslamist
get big cardboard box, not too big though

put it in your closet or something or next to a power outlet. Make a whole in that box.

Put the mini fridge inside the box and use that hole to slide the power cord In

i put it in my closet, ran an extension cord inside, lined the inside of my closet with foam eggshells to dampen the noise

Bro hear me out. Buy fish oil capsules, they must be stored in a refrigerator. And just say to parents that you bought it cause why not it's good anyway. Lifehack