How do I increase my eyebrow hair?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
Maybe spend a goddamn second looking at the forum before you post shit like that.

Castor oil and minoxidil.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
Maybe spend a goddamn second looking at the forum before you post shit like that.

Castor oil and minoxidil.
Used castor oil before can show you which brand I’m using but I don’t think it’s working as effectively as it supposed to be

Used castor oil before can show you which brand I’m using but I don’t think it’s working as effectively as it supposed to be
You must use Castor oil for at least 6 months to see results. And it doesn't matter which brand because castor oil is castor oil. And also uses minoxidil.

You must use Castor oil for at least 6 months to see results. And it doesn't matter which brand because castor oil is castor oil. And also uses minoxidil.
Here’s the brand I’m using think it might have black seed oil, which is bad for the eyebrows

Attachments

• IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I don't help niggers hahahahahha over for you JFL you're Descendants of 70iq subhumans

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, looksmidder, N1666 and 1 other person
look at oral minoxidil threads on here, so cost effective ive split like 75 percent of mine and almost cried and went rage mode but it will still last me so long

You're edging towards argan over castor and rosemary. Go kill yourself gatekeeping illiterate fuck
different oils work for different people and argan oil worked best for me thats why im recommending it retarded nigger

if you took your precious time to even look at botb you would see that there is countless eyebrowmaxxing guides

my heart works fine maybe you are just fat and unhealthy.
I'm quite the opposite actually. You drink the topical solution of minoxidil JFL, that just says enough about your iq. Keep drinking your poison and remember to get an EKG in the near future before your heart fails, I'm sure the eyebrow growth would've been worth it!!!