how do I know the body count of my girlfriend?

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
she claims 5 but its obviously not true more than the usual girls lie with it I fucked her on the second date and she actually wanted to fuck on the first date im pretty sure ,there's no way this is correct.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and fauxfox
Why do you care? I have autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, Xangsane and 2 others
3 is already a lot by natures standards

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Over and Xangsane
3 is already a lot by natures standards
she has 5 which I could tolerate its for our generation an okay amount I know the lower the better but u have to be realistic in this generation

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
it affects pair bonding , if she has 30+ body she can't fall in love anymore
youre right it affects pair bonding but 10+ has the same effect too. for virgins you get the best result thats why they are highly sought after but if someone had 2-3 dicks then she has more trouble pair bonding than someone who has had 5-7 dicks for instance which is pretty weird and then at 10 or more its pretty much ogre

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 19066
youre right it affects pair bonding but 10+ has the same effect too. for virgins you get the best result thats why they are highly sought after but if someone had 2-3 dicks then she has more trouble pair bonding than someone who has had 5-7 dicks for instance which is pretty weird and then at 10 or more its pretty much ogre
why is 5 better than 3

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
5 is already too much jfl. That is roastie tier. Mine has literally one (confirmed) and his dick was 3 inches long so she barely counts it. :lul:

How can you date a girl who has fucked 5 guys that's insane.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
5 is already too much jfl. That is roastie tier. Mine has literally one (confirmed) and his dick was 3 inches long so she barely counts it. :lul:

how you wanna know its confirmed 1 dick ?

Ask her last boyfriend/ guys that know her but are closer to u

it affects pair bonding , if she has 30+ body she can't fall in love anymore
5 is already too mych. If she falls in love it won't be worth it fir yiu anyways.

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
u don't know

u don't know
what would u think if she claims 5 but when we first met outside she invited me to her place and we fucked on the second date what would u think the number is

she claims 5 but its obviously not true more than the usual girls lie with it I fucked her on the second date and she actually wanted to fuck on the first date im pretty sure ,there's no way this is correct.
Ask some of her close female friends, it's highly likely they know the real answer...The trouble is they might not be willing to tell you, so you need to set up a special scheme...

Invite them to spend some time together or go out some place, or go with them and your gf to a party, trip, event, etc. and when your gf is not around, just ask, say that you really care about her, want to be sure she's not lying you, don't want your heart broken, or some other crap...They will probably refuse to answer or give you a bullshit answer. At this point you excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, but leave around a stealthy sound recorder, or your phone on recording audio. There's a huge chance that after you leave, they will immediately start to gossip, mention the real answer and will be like :"OMG, poor guy! If only he would know!!!!".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 18776 and 2 others
Ask some of her close female friends, it's highly likely they know the real answer...The trouble is they might not be willing to tell you, so you need to set up a special scheme...

Invite them to spend some time together or go out some place, or go with them and your gf to a party, trip, event, etc. and when your gf is not around, just ask, say that you really care about her, want to be sure she's not lying you, don't want your heart broken, or some other crap...They will probably refuse to answer or give you a bullshit answer. At this point you excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, but leave around a stealthy sound recorder, or your phone on recording audio. There's a huge chance that after you leave, they will immediately start to gossip, mention the real answer and will be like :"OMG, poor guy! If only he would know!!!!".
dude life is not a movie man sounds like im gonna fail with this one lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
pair bonding thing is a complete meme with no scientific evidence. It’s just that people with high body counts are less likely to be able to have a healthy long term relationship due to like genetic confounding or some science shit.

just ask her, and then triple that number and then triple that, that will be the ballpark give or take a couple

why is 5 better than 3
i have no idea why, however i should mention the study specifically mentioned "marriage partners" since it was about divorce rates. so we can safely assume that those women had more than just 2-3 dicks ("marriage partners").

pair bonding thing is a complete meme with no scientific evidence. It’s just that people with high body counts are less likely to be able to have a healthy long term relationship due to like genetic confounding or some science shit.

just ask her, and then triple that number and then triple that, that will be the ballpark give or take a couple
its not a meme & theres definitely scientific evidence behind it

Assume they divide it by 2-3

• +1
Uhhh its non of your business sweety

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
dude life is not a movie man sounds like im gonna fail with this one lol
Why, it's a great life strategy(learned it from Seinfeld) - you talk with a bunch of people, leave a sound recorder around and get out. You can then hear what people are really talking behind your back...

Put klonopin or ambien in her drink and get that conversation started before she falls asleep

You are welcome

there is a better fuck it scheme. when u are together in a place with your gf and her best female friend open up the game right there. say to your gf: "go with me rn and say to your best friend to tell me your real body count, no lies. if u try to talk to her without me nearby, we break up. if u refuse to do this, we break up." them its checkmate, if her friend says a low number that isnt compatible with what your gf said, she was lying. if she says the same number your gf said she was saying the truth. if she says a high number, them you found the shit out. if she refuses to do what u say shes hiding the truth. only do this in last case, it will fuck your relationship for some time in case she was saying the truth and will end it in case she was lying (i hope so)

I don’t think it matters at this point. If you find out that she’s a higher all it will do is confirm your suspicion. Otherwise you’ll always assume it’s higher because you’ll never be able to confirm 100%

• +1
there is a better fuck it scheme. when u are together in a place with your gf and her best female friend open up the game right there. say to your gf: "go with me rn and say to your best friend to tell me your real body count, no lies. if u try to talk to her without me nearby, we break up. if u refuse to do this, we break up." them its checkmate, if her friend says a low number that isnt compatible with what your gf said, she was lying. if she says the same number your gf said she was saying the truth. if she says a high number, them you found the shit out. if she refuses to do what u say shes hiding the truth. only do this in last case, it will fuck your relationship for some time in case she was saying the truth and will end it in case she was lying (i hope so)
her Friend would just say she dent know lol and she would be mad af for doing this

I don’t think it matters at this point. If you find out that she’s a higher all it will do is confirm your suspicion. Otherwise you’ll always assume it’s higher because you’ll never be able to confirm 100%
yes I wish I knew tho I don't wanna emotionally invest on her and maybe she has 30 bodies

yes I wish I knew tho I don't wanna emotionally invest on her and maybe she has 30 bodies

Not to be a dick bro but you’re 5’8 so if she’s hot there’s a good chance a 6ft+ chad will come along and take her from you.

Not to be a dick bro but you’re 5’8 so if she’s hot there’s a good chance a 6ft+ chad will come along and take her from you.
shes average I mog her

u think human nature would habe made a women pregnant with 3 different children ? it wasn't common tho whore around because u get pregnant and have to care for ur offspring

Jfl at believing your whore gf

Over

Why did you LTR this whore

Joe biden head shake

5 is a lot nigger.
I would only take a girl who had 2-3 guys maxx as a gf

Whatever they say multiply it with Their age then divide by 5

• +1
Reactions: John124
multiply whatever she says by 2 & 4 and you have a range for the true number

Jfl at believing your whore gf

Over
I wouldn't date a whore, I told her to her face that if she is lying then I will break up with her, talk shit about girls I think are whores etc etc. She would have broken up with me if she was a whore and hopped on some other guys cock because I'm 'problematic'. Thing is, she hasn't, because she is not a whore. I see your reasoning though, most women lie. I have deep dived this to make sure I'm not dating a roastie slut. Over for OP and his 5+ body count gf JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday