How do I legitimately use my height to attract women?

U

uglysub8male

Mistral
I’m 6’1 and it’s never done me any favors with women. Height copers are legit retarded if they think height alone will attract women. If you’re a sub 5 face, non NT, socially awkward, voicecel but happen to be tall it’s more over for you than a shorter above 5, NT, socially skilled, normal sounding normie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, vermillioncorefan, tombradylover and 3 others
Larp as 6’3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 61307
You cant attract women that initially dont find you attractive within the first 20 seconds of seeing you. The most effective method would be to be aware and look put for iois and stares from women. Only pursue women who find you attractive first, its much easier.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
I’m 6’2.5” and it has never done me any favors either. Face is law, once and for all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 61307, horizontallytall and 1 other person
You cant attract women that initially dont find you attractive within the first 20 seconds of seeing you. The most effective method would be to be aware and look put for iois and stares from women. Only pursue women who find you attractive first, its much easier.
More PUA bs. Great. A woman looking at you isn’t an indicator of attraction. Also, did you not read or comprehend the part about me being socially awkward and a voicecel? Even if a woman found me attractive because of my height those would instantly kill any attraction

• So Sad
More PUA bs. Great. A woman looking at you isn’t an indicator of attraction. Also, did you not read or comprehend the part about me being socially awkward and a voicecel? Even if a woman found me attractive because of my height those would instantly kill any attraction
Sounds like your very insecure, so of course no one will find you attractive ifyou stay this way. Your acting as if 0 women will ever find you attractive when women have different types and value certain tattributes more than others, some women value height more than looks, few but some. Have you never had a woman give you multiple glances?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and uglysub8male
6”1 is only slightly above average

6”5 + where you get the halo

• So Sad
Sounds like your very insecure, so of course no one will find you attractive ifyou stay this way. Your acting as if 0 women will ever find you attractive when women have different types and value certain tattributes more than others, some women value height more than looks, few but some. Have you never had a woman give you multiple glances?
Lol fuck off normtard

• So Sad
I’m 6’1 and it’s never done me any favors with women. Height copers are legit retarded if they think height alone will attract women. If you’re a sub 5 face, non NT, socially awkward, voicecel but happen to be tall it’s more over for you than a shorter above 5, NT, socially skilled, normal sounding normie
height halo only begins at 6'6+

• So Sad
6'1 aint tall, only above 6'6

• So Sad

6”1 is only slightly above average

6”5 + where you get the halo
You're prolly some 5'6 manlet who's never seen how many people you mog from up here at 6'2" it's enough of a halo.

You're prolly some 5'6 manlet who's never seen how many people you mog from up here at 6'2" it's enough of a halo.
i was talking in between zoomers but at 6'1 I heightmog every other group

people here don't get how much of a failo being socially awk is

People pick up on it FAST

You aren’t tall and expect to get treated like Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back