how do i lose weight fast

ILoveFortnite2011

ILoveFortnite2011

Iron
I was 160 before quarantine and now 200 fucking pounds. I look fucking disgusting what do I do other than working out everyday which I cannot do. I tried fasting before but my parents literally thought I had autism or a mental disorder and threatened to disown me
what to do?

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 9380
working out in the morning hours can increase weight loss efficiency

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
Cardio and eat less

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and sh.north_
Besides water fasting (and dry fasting if you’re gutsy) literally it’s only caloric deficit while eating high protein/fiber. 1200 calories a day for super super extremists. I am 5’9” with small frame so I get away with it but if you’re tall and big frame it will be very very hard but the fastest way to lose weight.

Only focus on working-out your abdominal muscles........ Men usually store fat around stomach area and face, so losing stomach fat will automatically reduce facial fat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sh.north_, Deleted member 1680, xefo and 1 other person
losing weight 101: count ur cals, start with 500 cal deficit + moderate amounts of cardio, log weight loss progress week to week, when plateau for 1 week+, take 100 cals or increase cardio. rinse and repeat.

or u can go down to 1.5k cals instantly and starve for a while but unless you're on meth you're not gonna be able to stick that.
also if u did do that your metabolism would slow down so you don't die of starvation so you end up getting diminishing returns on all of your suffering.

Besides water fasting (and dry fasting if you’re gutsy) literally it’s only caloric deficit while eating high protein/fiber. 1200 calories a day for super super extremists. I am 5’9” with small frame so I get away with it but if you’re tall and big frame it will be very very hard but the fastest way to lose weight.
How much do you weigh? I'm 5'10 and need to lose like 15 pounds to be leanmaxxed. I'm debating if I should do rolling 48 hour fasts, or just high protien OMAD. I need to do this in 20 days. Carido everyday, while lifting everyday.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Calorie deficit is the key to losing weight.

Eating healthy, High protein foods, high fiber foods, and eating slowly are the key to feeling full.

How much do you weigh? I'm 5'10 and need to lose like 15 pounds to be leanmaxxed. I'm debating if I should do rolling 48 hour fasts, or just high protien OMAD. I need to do this in 20 days. Carido everyday, while lifting everyday.
I am currently 157 lbs but when I started my diet about a few months ago I was 197. Imo. You should intermix the omad and fasts.

Only focus on working-out your abdominal muscles........ Men usually store fat around stomach area and face, so losing stomach fat will automatically reduce facial fat.
no it wont

u cant topically lose fat

Blind leading the blind

• +1
Reactions: PYT and ChangeOfHeart
I am currently 157 lbs but when I started my diet about a few months ago I was 197. Imo. You should intermix the omad and fasts.

That is what I'm going to do. Rolling 48 hour fasts. High protein OMAD refeeds.

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel