How do I make my eyes look less close together?

Use1ess

Use1ess

Iron
Joined
Jun 18, 2023
Posts
224
Reputation
239
Makes my front profile look shit lol pls help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
Mewing
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5 sperm, EverythingMattersCel and Use1ess
Rip them off
 
subliminals
arnt they some pseudoscience shit?/??
see what I mean :/
1687645223643
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6583, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
That's called IPD greycell, use the correct terms
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Use1ess
That's called IPD greycell, use the correct terms
lol tf that mean bro I joined this as a joke after a friend was making fun of it only to actually read what ppl where saying use it lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
lol tf that mean bro I joined this as a joke after a friend was making fun of it only to actually read what ppl where saying use it lol
you and your friend are both coping subhumans

for your answer- tripod osteotomy. youll never get it. be a happy cyclops
 
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess
lol tf that mean bro I joined this as a joke after a friend was making fun of it only to actually read what ppl where saying use it lol
https://forum.looks maxxing.com/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/

It's because you're young otherwise I would have roasted you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess
you and your friend are both coping subhumans

for your answer- tripod osteotomy. youll never get it. be a happy cyclops
ty ,also the insult on here so funny bro also I'll be happy if I look 'normal' cos ik im ugly af
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and theRiderEffect
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
If you were a foid you could fraud it with eyeliner.

Maybe you can fraud it with canthoplasty. I’d just ignore it personally. It’s not even a failo at the level you have.
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
51
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
mewannaascendnow
Replies
7
Views
49
britishbomber
britishbomber
L
Replies
1
Views
15
nunya
nunya
trip1o
Replies
2
Views
23
nunya
nunya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top