How do I make myself attractive to women, especially my crush?

First loss

First loss

Iron
I'm 5'2 16 y.o manlet with acne(it is subsiding so it's ok). Is there any way I can do it?

post face
I don't want to. I'm satisfied with it. It's a prettyboy face except I didn't shave so I have weird beard and moustache and also acne.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I rember you from .is. Welcome:feelsautistic:

I don't want to. I'm satisfied with it. It's a prettyboy face except I didn't shave so I have weird beard and moustache and also acne.
Then try fixing acne, you may still grow too. Have you had growth spurt yet?

You mean have I finished growing? I think I did.

I remember you too. You are a meanie that bullied me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Thanks for the welcome tho.
No, i asked if you had your growth spurt already or not.

I remember you too. You are a meanie that bullied me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Nani? Bullied you? When?

Atleast you got your chad 6'2 height so...

help grandmas cross the street, attend gender studies courses and read the IT weekly advice thread

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Zeta ascended, dogtown and 3 others
Don't give me this shit. I thought people on looksmaxx can help tbh.
Bruh, you’re 5’2! I'm sorry to say this but you’re fucked. You'd better hope you have a growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
If you can DM me your face I can give advice and lifting, you will get results faster than a taller dude atleast.

If you can DM me your face I can give advice and lifting, you will get results faster than a taller dude atleast.
I'd send you but I'm paranoia maxxing so i'm not really sure tbh.

I'd send you but I'm paranoia maxxing so i'm not really sure tbh.
Its your choice, but I have multiple users send me pics and I never released any of them. I do not find any benefit of doxxing. Anyway your choice, but Im here to help

Its your choice, but I have multiple users send me pics and I never released any of them. I do not find any benefit of doxxing. Anyway your choice, but Im here to help
I'll think about it tbh.

I'm 5'2 16 y.o manlet with acne(it is subsiding so it's ok). Is there any way I can do it?

Change your hairstyle,use some makeup on that acne

• +1
I'll think about it tbh.
Alright, Im going to the gym later and I have time right now tbh, but yeah ussaly when people say ill think about it they don't follow through anyway

Run some kind of game to compensate. Lift, wear lifts tats, sell drugs, etc.

My hairstyle? I have a cool one. I don't know how I should change it. Could I really cover acne with makeup and make people not notice it?

False, Fatman released Muh nudes reeeeee

• +1
walk up to her in stilts

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Phad
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Yummyinmytummy, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Real talk here
Even if you managed to get with some girl you're going to have trouble keeping her because of your height.
She'll jump ship the moment she finds someone better.
Sorry bro

Pray you'll hit a 2nd growth spurt
Are you white

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Real talk here
Even if you managed to get with some girl you're going to have trouble keeping her because of your height.
She'll jump ship the moment she finds someone better.
Sorry bro

Pray you'll hit a 2nd growth spurt
Are you white
I am white. When does this growth spurt happen? I'm 16. Any signs I should be on the lookout for? Any method to induce it or anything?

I am white. When does this growth spurt happen? I'm 16. Any signs I should be on the lookout for? Any method to induce it or anything?
Ask your doc.

Just drink alot of milk

nofap, now(srs)

If you're really 5'2 there's no way you'll ever be attractive to women in a sexual way.
Actually, no man below 6'2 will be that attractive to women.

Read my posts on battlefieldincels thread for acne help. Follow all steps and you will have no acne (without using accutane). However it's pretty expensive to do everything there. But that's just surface level stuff for wiping out acne. There's more shit that isn't broscience that will also help. But if you're not doing the fundamental stuff, none of the extra protocols will help.
If you're really 5'2 there's no way you'll ever be attractive to women in a sexual way.
Actually, no man below 6'2 will be that attractive to women.
I'm 6.16798feet. Is it over for me?

Wear lifts and hope for the best.

5’2 is meme tier tbh. I’m sorry about that.

• +1
Reactions: First loss, dogtown, FatmanO and 3 others
just watching this thread breaks my heart

i hope you live in a manlet country at least

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, FatmanO, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
How tall is your oneitis? How tall on average are ppl within her and your social circle?

I was 6'2 at 16; it may be over for you.

it's hard if we can't see you. Otherwise, we can give you general advice like improve your looks.

wear sholifts

It's gonna be fucking difficult for you at 5'2 but not impossible if you have a decent face. Atleast get jacked. Be lean with a decent amount of muscles but not too much because that looks stupid when you're that height and looks like overcompensating.

It's gonna be fucking difficult for you at 5'2 but not impossible if you have a decent face. Atleast get jacked. Be lean with a decent amount of muscles but not too much because that looks stupid when you're that height and looks like overcompensating.
I have to go from scratch considering I don't know how to buff myself at all.
How tall is your oneitis? How tall on average are ppl within her and your social circle?
I barely mog my oneitis. 70% of people I meet mog me.