How do i neckmax?

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
ok so everyone says i have a fucking twig neck. How tf do i get a mike tyson dinosaur neck is it just gaining weight? all the “neck workouts” look like a load of bs

also i haven’t seen a neck thread yet

Attachments

• EA7F1A51-2587-4246-ADBC-8F5D961993C1.jpeg
    EA7F1A51-2587-4246-ADBC-8F5D961993C1.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
ok so everyone says i have a fucking twig neck. How tf do i get a mike tyson dinosaur neck is it just gaining weight? all the “neck workouts” look like a load of bs

Drop your location and we can work on your neck together

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, copemaxxedturanid and 2 others

Lots of neck curls and neck extension. Do them with light weight and go for reps.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
neck curls and neck bridges

no neck for our inward gonions

Drop your location and we can work on your neck together
who is that mogger as ur pfp he looks like a surgerymaxxed stephsocold

You do have a twig neck tbh

You need to buy a neck harness and some plates

Doesn't need to be that one just an example, and then some basic 5/10kg gym plates

It's some money but it's rlly worth it, trust me, Thick Neck is crucial to not looking like a nerd

Doesn't need to be that one just an example, and then some basic 5/10kg gym plates

It's some money but it's rlly worth it, trust me, Thick Neck is crucial to not looking like a nerd
thank you finally been looking for this

I tie towel or put around weight and put towel in my mouth for extensions, surrond weight with towel out on forehead for curls