How do I sleepmaxx?

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
It has been on my mind lately that I haven't gotten enough sleep as of lately and as a result of the neglect of my circadian rhythm I have been getting dark circles around my eye area giving me a poor peasant wage slave look while tarnishing any hopes of me getting a late growth spurt bloom(if that's even possible which is unlikely). Anybody have any tips and tricks to get me into a dozy(sleepy) state of mind?

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
I just listen to some audiobook or sleep stories that I have on an app. Just lay down and try to focus on the story while trying to sleep. I notice it gets harder to focus and that feeling is what makes me get into a sleepy state of mind.

• +1
Reactions: zikzog, Deleted member 11748, 189 and 1 other person
Just go to bed and sleep.
fb4bb1510f7c42ab383127e719dcb81c.jpg

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, ManzareK, lejend and 3 others
short term ambien use fixed it for me , now I supplement at times melatonin at nights.

• +1
Melatonin actually works. So does working out hard during the day

broscience/untested (possible sleep aids):
glass of milk before bed
incline bed therapy
Herbal teas
stretching
white noise

Personally just have white noise via air filter + working out hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and zikzog
ashwagandha before sleep and audiobook

• +1
The best way is to go to sleep at a similar time every night.

If you use your phone make sure to put a "night mode" or filter on the screen, make sure the brightness is low too.

Avoid caffeine, I've not had it in ages and I feel constant levels of energy rather than slumps.

Don't eat a few hours before sleeping.

Don't sleep on too many pillows.

If there's a lot of noise in your house then get earplugs.

Make sure your room is cool as well, our bodies are used to colder temperatures at night not warmer.

Avoid exercising/ physical activity a few hours before sleep but exercise is good before then to help sleep.

make sure you're hydrated, your body doesn't want to sleep until it's hydrated.

probably a lot I've missed out a lot of the time bad sleep is compounded by many bad habits. It can be caused by big things though, namely sleep apnea so make sure that isn't an issue first.

Stop LDARing , start wagecucking, stark working out

journaling whats on my mind helps alot.

if you want to fix your sleep schedule sleep for 5 hours on a day and at the next day you will fall asleep fast and have a deep sleep. I do this whenever my sleep schedule gets messed up.