How do I tell my family I am going to break my legs and be gone for 3 months?

E

epictroll

Silver
Jaw surgery is easy to explain to parents: "oh yeah, see my lower jaw is underdeveloped and I am not getting proper sleep at night. It could be dangerous! Doc recommended I get it." They'll be like oh okay whatever.

But LL??? Fucking lol. Hi mom and dad, I am going to break my legs to get like 4 inches taller. I'll be at the Paley Institute for a few months. Uhh, cya later I guess.

I expect both of my parent's reaction to scream and shout and try to get me to stop at all costs. I can absolutely imagine my mom following me all the way to Florida to try and get me to stop and intervene in the surgery room.

How do I tell my parents that I do not want to play the game of life on manlet mode/ultra hard difficulty, and that I need this to feel comfortable in my own skin?

It honestly feels like it would be easier to tell my parents that I am gay or trans.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Elvisandreaa, bogii and 10 others
this faggot wants to BREAK his legs and spends months hospitalized and in rehab but is too much of a pussy to tell his parents. average looksmax.org retard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, NFA PB, ballskin and 21 others
this faggot wants to BREAK his legs and spends months hospitalized and in rehab but is too much of a pussy to tell his parents. average looksmax.org retard
this jfl

your parents probably suspect that you are mentally ill already, so i guess you could just tell them honestly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 8608 and cmfanel
I am in my 20s but I still live at home to save money for surgeries + I am incel so there's no point in paying for my own apartment since I'll have no friends or girls over anyway.

I actually have over $200k saved because I have spent $0 since working and had no student debt.

Whatever, I guess I will just "tell them" but the situation seems fucking laughable to have to explain to them. I can only imagine their reactions, JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 19301
I am in my 20s but I still live at home to save money for surgeries + I am incel so there's no point in paying for my own apartment since I'll have no friends or girls over anyway.

I actually have over $200k saved because I have spent $0 since working and had no student debt.

Whatever, I guess I will just "tell them" but the situation seems fucking laughable to have to explain to them. I can only imagine their reactions, JFL.

tell them just before the surgery

I am in my 20s
you don't need your parents approval to do anything. tell 'em you're gone for work for 3 months in alaska or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, Survivor95, CristianT and 4 others
Whats your heights and your parents height's?

If you're 170cm+ its a waste of time

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
Whats your heights and your parents height's?

If you're 170cm+ its a waste of time
me: 5'4"
mom: 5'0"
dad: 5'4"

I plan on going from 5'4" -> 5'8". Still not "tall", but I really think you can live a pretty normal life from 5'7'+ onwards. Those heights are within the realm of normalcy in some metro areas of the US.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Sondern, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others

I plan on going from 5'4" -> 5'8". Still not "tall", but I really think you can live a pretty normal life from 5'7'+ onwards. Those heights are within the realm of normalcy in some metro areas of the US.
It's understandable tbh I think even 5'6" is manageable but yeah your height is quite low. Are you white or latin/asian?

Don't tell em shit and just do it

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Algeriancel and joseph
5 foot 4

Jfl

Kys

Move to a far away city for a year. Wear lifts and take glucosamine for morning height retention beforehand so that they won't notice.

Brutal buddy boyo, you definitely need it. Good luck.

Whats your ethnicity, your parents height is abnormally short

Yeah I can understand the need for LL ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Jaw surgery is easy to explain to parents: "oh yeah, see my lower jaw is underdeveloped and I am not getting proper sleep at night. It could be dangerous! Doc recommended I get it." They'll be like oh okay whatever.

But LL??? Fucking lol. Hi mom and dad, I am going to break my legs to get like 4 inches taller. I'll be at the Paley Institute for a few months. Uhh, cya later I guess.

I expect both of my parent's reaction to scream and shout and try to get me to stop at all costs. I can absolutely imagine my mom following me all the way to Florida to try and get me to stop and intervene in the surgery room.

How do I tell my parents that I do not want to play the game of life on manlet mode/ultra hard difficulty, and that I need this to feel comfortable in my own skin?

It honestly feels like it would be easier to tell my parents that I am gay or trans.
Don’t tell them never admit to looksmaxxing and never go around telling others you frauded your genetics. That’s the whole goal of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Growth Plate and Deleted member 19896

dont waste money on this shit retard your life wont change 1 bit. height is cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, Growth Plate and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8608
with LL you will go from giga manlet to manlet. better to spend it on facial surgery or something

just explain evolution pshycology and blackpill to your parents to convince them theory

It is not at 5 4, it is cope at 5 7+ but he is way too short
how is it cope at 5´7+ and not at 5´4, i would much rather kms at that height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 8608 and Growth Plate
how is it cope at 5´7+ and not at 5´4, i would much rather kms at that height
height surgery is only "cope" if you're already average and above avg height in you're country. Even then, it should only be moved to the bottom of your surgery list as you focus on facemaxxing first, because being above avg height objectively remains a considerable halo (6'1" vs 5'10" in the US)

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Bro at least at 5 7 you are more or less average unlike at 5 4 xd
yes avg in currystan:ROFLMAO:, at 5´4 LL on tibia and fmeurwotn do shit to your life

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
height surgery is only "cope" if you're already average and above avg height in you're country. Even then, it should only be moved to the bottom of your surgery list as you focus on facemaxxing first, because being above avg height objectively remains a considerable halo (6'1" vs 5'10" in the US)
i think i will get it when i moneymaxx, im 5´9 at 15 and feel manlet

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bro at least at 5 7 you are more or less average unlike at 5 4 xd
If OP is going to get LL, he might as well go for at least, bare minimum, becoming average height in his country and then wear lifts. 5'8" should already be close to that. Jfl at going from terramanlet to gigamanlet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood and Deleted member 8608
OP just claim that you had a late growth spurt due to your endocrinologist fixing your hypothyroidism if anyone asks

Bro you are delusional, 5'8 is passable, 5 4 is suifuel, if i feel short at 5'8 at 5 4 id have already roped
Literally depends on where you live

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
just move to rural Malaysia Theory
Even in the US, I got called tall by ethnic femlets multiple times even though I'm only 5'7" afternoon barefoot, but having very long legs makes me seem taller

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MorningNorwood and ballskin
OP just claim that you had a late growth spurt due to your endocrinologist fixing your hypothyroidism if anyone asks
This is a thing? Should I get my thyroid checked by my endocrinologist?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
This is a thing? Should I get my thyroid checked by my endocrinologist?
You have been growing normally and reached an expected height so you wouldn't benefit. But it's still important to have a good thyroid for metabolism, hair growth, etc. regardless