how do i test what my girl actually wants in men? i need to design a test

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
obviously she’s just gonna say “i want u ur perfect to me i want whatever u have” so i gotta think smarter

i should see if her pussy gets wetter in response to certain visual stimuli, such as a small dick vs an average dick vs big dick. there are even humidity detectors i could insert into her to get an objective reading.

i was also thinking a thermometer could be a good test of how turned on she is, because hotter vagina = more horny

what do u guys think? i would even be willing to get her in an MRI machine to test her brain activity when exposed to different types of visual male-body stimulus.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Just find out what her exes looked like or if she has had any celeb crushes, this is too autistic

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Just find out what her exes looked like or if she has had any celeb crushes, this is too autistic
she doesn’t have exes and she won’t tell me her celeb crushes

• +1
Reactions: Hess
obviously she’s just gonna say “i want u ur perfect to me i want whatever u have” so i gotta think smarter

i should see if her pussy gets wetter in response to certain visual stimuli, such as a small dick vs an average dick vs big dick. there are even humidity detectors i could insert into her to get an objective reading.

i was also thinking a thermometer could be a good test of how turned on she is, because hotter vagina = more horny

what do u guys think? i would even be willing to get her in an MRI machine to test her brain activity when exposed to different types of visual male-body stimulus.
Let me fuck her and I’ll tell u if she likes bwc

I have the answers already.

Your girl wants a massive cock. Who wouldn’t? Like cmon would you rather fuck loose pussy or tight pussy?

She wants big cock to ride. You aren’t what she wants bud. But at least she’s nice enough to give you confidence and tell you you’re good enough

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan