• Delayed puberty

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Normal puberty. Bad genes. It's over, start coping

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters
RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I'm 16 and i still have the face and body of a 12 year old.
People don't believe me when i say i'm 16. I'm 5'8''(?) in the Netherlands with narrow shoulders and hips, and long legs. Kinda rectangular shaped. Also only facial hair i have is the slight mustache hair. There was no growth from when i turned 15 where i was 5'7'' to 16.
Delayed puberty ?
I don't know for sure because my brother is 5'7'' and turning 21. Although he developed like a normal teen at my age, and both my parents are broad shouldered and built. Just bothers me how everyone my age has already achieved what basically is an adult form when i'm still out here like this.
Also haven't felt any puberty effects such as mood swings, growth spurts, etc.
All i noticed was the growth of pubes at 12 but i'm from a descent with a lot of hair growth so idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoodLookinSquirrel, Manletmachine and KDA Player
You'll have a babyface forever if you're 16 and don't have a dom face. I know this problem. People think i'm underage all the time and i'm 21.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Slob, hebbewem and 2 others
Time to work on that cope collection

People don't believe me when i say i'm 16. I'm 5'8''(?) in the Netherlands with narrow shoulders and hips, and long legs. Kinda rectangular shaped. Also only facial hair i have is the slight mustache hair. There was no growth from when i turned 15 where i was 5'7'' to 16.
Delayed puberty ?
I don't know for sure because my brother is 5'7'' and turning 21. Although he developed like a normal teen at my age, and both my parents are broad shouldered and built. Just bothers me how everyone my age has already achieved what basically is an adult form when i'm still out here like this.
All i noticed was the growth of pubes at 12 but i'm from a descent with a lot of hair growth so idk
low t : the thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, thecel and KDA Player
You'll have a babyface forever if you're 16 and don't have a dom face. I know this problem. People think i'm underage all the time and i'm 21.
Damn. I mean it has to mean something if your body doesn't look fully developed either innit

Damn. I mean it has to mean something if your body doesn't look fully developed either innit
Jfl you're low T, simple as
Go get some fucking hormones my nigga, otherwise it will be very very over very soon

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Jfl you're low T, simple as
Go get some fucking hormones my nigga, otherwise it will be very very over very soon
What kind of and where do i get em

Is there like a way to measure your T tho? Or not

over if you have baby face you will be forever truecel

time to inject everything you could see

• +1
Reactions: Slob and RAITEIII
are you depressed? do you have a oneitis (crush), do you lack motivation?
If you are any of the above you are low T

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and RAITEIII
are you depressed? do you have a oneitis (crush), do you lack motivation?
If you are any of the above you are low T
Only lack motivation. What the motivation is for idk

Did you already experience or are currently having a (puberty) vocal change? What's your diet like? Do you take supplements? When and for how long do you sleep? Do you take drugs/medication? Known thyroid problems? How often do you jerk off?

Did you already experience or are currently having a (puberty) vocal change? What's your diet like? Do you take supplements? When and for how long do you sleep? Do you take drugs/medication? Known thyroid problems? How often do you jerk off?
Only started to have voice cracks a couple months back, however before that i've frauded my voice to be lower since i'm very good at making voices and imitating accents.
My body has gotten used to this so idk if i'm still frauding or it's my natural voice now
My diet consists of meat and rice for dinner everyday. Don't do breakfast. The rest is what little i have of snacks
I do not take supplements.
When i was about 14/15 i took Lysine to try and increase my height.
I sleep at daytime instead of at night, so you could say i get sleep and also say i don't. Not sure if when i sleep matters. Don't take any drugs or medication.
Don't have any known medical things and have never had to stay in the hospital. Wank about 5 times a day, give or take.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Only started to have voice cracks a couple months back, however before that i've frauded my voice to be lower since i'm very good at making voices and imitating accents.
My body has gotten used to this so idk if i'm still frauding or it's my natural voice now
My diet consists of meat and rice for dinner everyday. Don't do breakfast. The rest is what little i have of snacks
I do not take supplements.
When i was about 14/15 i took Lysine to try and increase my height.
I sleep at daytime instead of at night, so you could say i get sleep and also say i don't. Not sure if when i sleep matters. Don't take any drugs or medication.
Don't have any known medical things and have never had to stay in the hospital. Wank about 5 times a day, give or take.
You do know that your lifestyle isn't helping you in achieving your goal, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yes. Schedule an appointment with a clinic that’s specialized in measuring the hormonal levels of people. They’ll take your blood, test it and give you your results.

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel
My voice is changing but no other sign of growth jfl

39BD18A9 E71A 4664 B956 F54F9EA6F7E2

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Measure your testicle length. If it’s under 5cm, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You do know that your lifestyle isn't helping you in achieving your goal, right?
Idk i'm just living the best of what i got

Bruh u telling me to measure the circumference of my balls? Damn
Testicular size strongly correlates with T production. This is the reason men who use steroids see their testicles shrink as their natural testosterone production falls. Measure the length. From one end to the other at the longest ends

Last edited:
  • +1
Testicular size strongly correlates with T production. This is the reason men who use steroids see their testicles shrink as their natural testosterone production falls. Measure the length. From one end to the other at the longest ends
Ight idk if this is tmi but i measured and it's like 7cm from one end to the other and 11 cm around

At this point I’d inject t

Ight idk if this is tmi but i measured and it's like 7cm from one end to the other and 11 cm around
doubt, the average adult male is 4.5-5.1 cm. maybe you used a tape measure instead of a ruler/calipers. anyways if your balls are (somehow someway) that big, you most definitely are finished with puberty since t is what causes pubertal speed. but with the signs you said i highly doubt it and youre most likely measuring it wrong.

doubt, the average adult male is 4.5-5.1 cm. maybe you used a tape measure instead of a ruler/calipers. anyways if your balls are (somehow someway) that big, you most definitely are finished with puberty since t is what causes pubertal speed. but with the signs you said i highly doubt it and youre most likely measuring it wrong.
Yeah i used a tape measure

Measured again
This time with a flat measurement
4-5cm from one end to the other

Wait nvm i do it horizontally instead of vertically i see the problem now

Gonna say about 3.5cm height since one is lower than the other

Delayed puberty ?
inject estrogen and hope that it targets your estrogen-receptor a also inject DHT and finally take a demethylating agent

inject estrogen and hope that it targets your estrogen-receptor a also inject DHT and finally take a demethylating agent
Why would i want to increase estrogen

Puberty ends at 17 so you’ll basically have that face forever
Should’ve played sports when you had the chance

• +1
Puberty ends at 17 so you’ll basically have that face forever
Should’ve played sports when you had the chance
Bruh i've only been allowed to go to the shittiest schools here, no sports, no activities, no clubs, no nothing. Here's your textbook, get to work, shut the fuck up. Never began

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope
Delayed puberty ?

You need to run mk 677, estrogen inhibitors, and start taking testosterone. You could maybe gain a inch or two if you do that with sprints (creates micro fractures in your leg bones which helps height) and weight training ( avoid squats though since it puts stress on spine). Swimming is also good. The cardio exercise in high intensity will also help secret hgh . Testosterone is a component of height but too much results in excess estrogen which would reduce height, so estrogen inhibitors would prevent the side effects of that.

You need to run mk 677, estrogen inhibitors, and start taking testosterone. You could maybe gain a inch or two if you do that with sprints (creates micro fractures in your leg bones which helps height) and weight training ( avoid squats though since it puts stress on spine). Swimming is also good. The cardio exercise in high intensity will also help secret hgh . Testosterone is a component of height but too much results in excess estrogen which would reduce height, so estrogen inhibitors would prevent the side effects of that.
Would it be possible to grow 8-9 inches?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine